West Orange, New Jersey

,i completed a job on Friday its now tuesday still have not been paid and then your false advertising saying providers get paid every 24 hours *** .. i gotta wait all this time fir $21 are you kidding me!!!!!

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Plowz And Mowz?

Comments

CustomerServ11
Syracuse, New York, United States #1271855

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for reaching out.I have looked into this and this is what i found.

We have made several attempts to send the $21 to you but couldn't as you never responded to the emails with the documents needed to be filled out. Our Policy is to send a check within 2 weeks ( the 1st and the 15th ).

We show it was delivered.If you need us to issue you another check please reach out to me dan@plowz.com and I will contact our bank to make sure we cut another check.

thanks and I look forward to your response