Error message "You have been disconnected.Please Check your internet connection", for 2 hours now - this after over an hour of 502 & 504 Gateway errors (their server down or has issues).
The Help forum claims load issues are due to a recent Flashplayer update (that affects no other games). Trying 'Contact Us' returns you to the forum, where you have to dig and slog to finally make a post; attempts to Post get the circle of death. No recent post from Customer Support on the matter.
Their Facebook page does not allow posts, and IM's are ignored.Note the time in the photo is 5:36 PM - this started around 2:30.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Plinga Games Dreamfields
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am from Singapore and my monthly credit card is being charged without my authorization. Every week my card is being reduced in funds of USD$39.90 and I'm unable to..."
- "I bought a controller for my brothers birthday. No mods, just wanted an all glossy white controller with his gamer tag on the back. So I ordered this controller on..."
- "Purchased a iTunes digital code from this online "business," and they kept sending me redeemed codes. I stated several times that I also tried the code on the Ultraviolet site..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Even if you are careful enough to order a single chip, test it and then order more from the same vendor - in my experience they are ALWAYS fake -..."
- "I spent several thousand jobs painting my house after moving in. However, in just 6 months I had issues with nails and bumps in my drywall. I reported these defects..."
- "Purchased the Gardenia Queen Bed, Dresser, and nightstand on Labor Day 2015. Was delivered yesterday, 9-14-15, with the dresser and nightstand BROKEN. Drivers handed me a customer service business card..."