Error message "You have been disconnected.Please Check your internet connection", for 2 hours now - this after over an hour of 502 & 504 Gateway errors (their server down or has issues).
The Help forum claims load issues are due to a recent Flashplayer update (that affects no other games). Trying 'Contact Us' returns you to the forum, where you have to dig and slog to finally make a post; attempts to Post get the circle of death. No recent post from Customer Support on the matter.
Their Facebook page does not allow posts, and IM's are ignored.Note the time in the photo is 5:36 PM - this started around 2:30.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Plinga Games Dreamfields
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 2 dvds from FYE.COM when I received them one dvd case was broke. I emailed them and I'm going to post what was said by FYE. Recieved Dvds I received..."
- "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..."
- "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..."
- "I hired Julie Murphy at to plan a destination wedding at Storybook Barn in Sough Carolina, she was fired fired the venue and never returned our deposit. She has done..."
- "I was shocked when I bought two of the Publix brand yogurt last week. They were on sale and I love blackberries, and the picture got my attention. I said..."
- "I purchased a sectional 3pc on 2/5/13 and it has given u oorblems ever since. The store replaced on section at first and we still have issues. The material..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."