Error message "You have been disconnected.Please Check your internet connection", for 2 hours now - this after over an hour of 502 & 504 Gateway errors (their server down or has issues).
The Help forum claims load issues are due to a recent Flashplayer update (that affects no other games). Trying 'Contact Us' returns you to the forum, where you have to dig and slog to finally make a post; attempts to Post get the circle of death. No recent post from Customer Support on the matter.
Their Facebook page does not allow posts, and IM's are ignored.Note the time in the photo is 5:36 PM - this started around 2:30.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Plinga Games Dreamfields
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House! The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "Hi i been playing wc for long time and i been useinng gold everyday and all the time when i play the game and i spend over then $ 7,000..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I bought an 18 pack of premier protein at the charleston costco store. When I brought home my pack of protein, I found muscle milk packets hidden and packed..."
- "Purchased the Gardenia Queen Bed, Dresser, and nightstand on Labor Day 2015. Was delivered yesterday, 9-14-15, with the dresser and nightstand BROKEN. Drivers handed me a customer service business card..."
- "I spent several thousand jobs painting my house after moving in. However, in just 6 months I had issues with nails and bumps in my drywall. I reported these defects..."