Cypress, Texas

Having a house built by Plantation Homes and the project manager is out of town.No work on the house all week and this is what I get!

Related: Plantation Homes - Bad Customer service ,Bad sales response, No responsibility my rate

Was so excited about our house and came to look at it! Apparently while project manager is gone, there is no one over seeing the cleanup. My biggest pet peeve, people who work in their driveway and leave stains, well someone left a big tub of oil that is leaking all down the curb and gutter. When I told them how livid I was, they said they will try to get someone to remove it.

It's Memorial weekend and they needed to do more than try. If this stain is not removed, which in my experience dies not come out by power washing, then they need to replace the curb with our driveway.

I expect more from a company than this when you charge the prices they do.Extremely disappointed!!!!

Review about: Home Construction.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Plantation Homes?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Mcc And Associates - Nar Mac Construction Company Inc 2500 Sq Ft Dental Office Review Mcc And Associates "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Plantation homes in Wylie, Texas Plantation Homes "We started the process by in Aug 2016. They had a lot of turnover and 1 GC was fired and the other quit. The new GC refused to meet with..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more