Poor quality, high prices from Plano Floors and More
Avoid our experience, avoid Plano Floors & More.
Our experience with Plano Floors and More was the only bad experience we had during our home remodeling. The good news though is that, with customer service and quality like this, Plano Floors and More will be out of business soon.
We had three Dallas hardwood flooring companies quote about 300 sq feet of red oak hardwood flooring. Plano Floors and More was the most expensive of the three, but we went with them because we thought for the price we would get the best quality and have the fewest problems.
We had them quote #1 common oak for our hardwoods, which is typically a clearer grade of wood. But the wood that was installed is covered with knots and holes clear through, and is made-up of many many short boards pieced together. Both of these are examples of either poor product or installation. We also purchased a special felt to be installed to help reduce traffic noise. This product was applied in some areas but not in others without rhyme or reason. And, some boards squeak when walked on, indicating that the floor must not have been nailed-in properly.
When we asked Plano Floors and More to address some of the issues, they said they would, even marking the boards they would replace or repair. Trusting their word that the repairs would be made, we paid them...only to never hear from them again.
With a small claims court case now on our hands, we ended up with just what we started out to avoid... problems and a poor quality floor. Avoid our experience, avoid Plano Floors & More.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wood Flooring
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "I had never heard of Zazzle before. I buy most things on Amazon. My stepfather is a huge fan of cigars and jigsaw puzzles. So, I got him a wonderful..."
- "We bought a home from Shea Homes in Union County NC, we are very disappointed with the quality of the workmanship and the lock of response from the Shea Homes..."
- "NBA2K18MT Tell You Some NBA 2K18 News! Get Best NBA 2K18 MT and VC Acounts Making Guides on here! NBA2K18MT Hot/Special and Holiday Promotions Product News. NBA2K18MT Mall has the..."
- "I had seen so many glowing reviews of this product and decided I would take the risk and try it out. I was not looking to pay 350 dollars for..."
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago. The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side. This is not normal wear. I..."