Poor quality, high prices from Plano Floors and More
Avoid our experience, avoid Plano Floors & More.
Our experience with Plano Floors and More was the only bad experience we had during our home remodeling. The good news though is that, with customer service and quality like this, Plano Floors and More will be out of business soon.
We had three Dallas hardwood flooring companies quote about 300 sq feet of red oak hardwood flooring. Plano Floors and More was the most expensive of the three, but we went with them because we thought for the price we would get the best quality and have the fewest problems.
We had them quote #1 common oak for our hardwoods, which is typically a clearer grade of wood. But the wood that was installed is covered with knots and holes clear through, and is made-up of many many short boards pieced together. Both of these are examples of either poor product or installation. We also purchased a special felt to be installed to help reduce traffic noise. This product was applied in some areas but not in others without rhyme or reason. And, some boards squeak when walked on, indicating that the floor must not have been nailed-in properly.
When we asked Plano Floors and More to address some of the issues, they said they would, even marking the boards they would replace or repair. Trusting their word that the repairs would be made, we paid them...only to never hear from them again.
With a small claims court case now on our hands, we ended up with just what we started out to avoid... problems and a poor quality floor. Avoid our experience, avoid Plano Floors & More.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wood Flooring
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "Well, I just got done removing the last of the Gutter Helmet (GH) from my house. It did keep the leaves out, but it also kept the water out..."
- "Mohawk Industries 25 year warranty for stains is obviously not worth the value of the paper that it was written on. I bought Mohawk Smartstrand carpet from Lowes. I noticed..."
- "I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago. The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side. This is not normal wear. I..."
- "I bought an expensive Brinkmann charcoal grill a few years ago. This grill constantly rusts or breaks, so I have to order part after part after part. This..."
- "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."