Poor quality, high prices from Plano Floors and More
Avoid our experience, avoid Plano Floors & More.
Our experience with Plano Floors and More was the only bad experience we had during our home remodeling. The good news though is that, with customer service and quality like this, Plano Floors and More will be out of business soon.
We had three Dallas hardwood flooring companies quote about 300 sq feet of red oak hardwood flooring. Plano Floors and More was the most expensive of the three, but we went with them because we thought for the price we would get the best quality and have the fewest problems.
We had them quote #1 common oak for our hardwoods, which is typically a clearer grade of wood. But the wood that was installed is covered with knots and holes clear through, and is made-up of many many short boards pieced together. Both of these are examples of either poor product or installation. We also purchased a special felt to be installed to help reduce traffic noise. This product was applied in some areas but not in others without rhyme or reason. And, some boards squeak when walked on, indicating that the floor must not have been nailed-in properly.
When we asked Plano Floors and More to address some of the issues, they said they would, even marking the boards they would replace or repair. Trusting their word that the repairs would be made, we paid them...only to never hear from them again.
With a small claims court case now on our hands, we ended up with just what we started out to avoid... problems and a poor quality floor. Avoid our experience, avoid Plano Floors & More.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wood Flooring
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I decided to remodel our kitchen in the fall and winter of 2006-07. She purchased all new stainless steel appliances including a Sears Kenmore Pro double..."
- "Check the fine print, as you never know who will really be taking your pictures.He said that he would love to do my wedding photography, but he did not show..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "I would like to apply for a Canadian permanent residency from Dubai. I am an Indian with a masters in business administration and currently working as a Business Development Manager..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "My husband ordered a burnt orange t-shirt for me with a saying about being a Texas Longhorn living in Oklahoma. After 6 weeks of waiting for the shirt, it..."
- "We utilized Dallas Energy Efficient Products to install a new $7,300 Provia door system. The door arrived damaged on the installer's trailer. We noticed this when the installer..."
- "Ultimate Iron Works took Stole my money! After receiving a payment of $2300 for material cost up front, Ultimate Iron Works failed to properly staff the job, failed to provide..."