Poor quality, high prices from Plano Floors and More
Avoid our experience, avoid Plano Floors & More.
Our experience with Plano Floors and More was the only bad experience we had during our home remodeling. The good news though is that, with customer service and quality like this, Plano Floors and More will be out of business soon.
We had three Dallas hardwood flooring companies quote about 300 sq feet of red oak hardwood flooring. Plano Floors and More was the most expensive of the three, but we went with them because we thought for the price we would get the best quality and have the fewest problems.
We had them quote #1 common oak for our hardwoods, which is typically a clearer grade of wood. But the wood that was installed is covered with knots and holes clear through, and is made-up of many many short boards pieced together. Both of these are examples of either poor product or installation. We also purchased a special felt to be installed to help reduce traffic noise. This product was applied in some areas but not in others without rhyme or reason. And, some boards squeak when walked on, indicating that the floor must not have been nailed-in properly.
When we asked Plano Floors and More to address some of the issues, they said they would, even marking the boards they would replace or repair. Trusting their word that the repairs would be made, we paid them...only to never hear from them again.
With a small claims court case now on our hands, we ended up with just what we started out to avoid... problems and a poor quality floor. Avoid our experience, avoid Plano Floors & More.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wood Flooring
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."
- "Elizabeth Muelhaupt, Bruce Spurlock and Dallas Crawley formed a company called BDL Solutions in August of 2010 when their Mortgage operation Discount Mortgage Relief collapsed. The company was a debt..."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "After jumping though hoops to get the job I was ready for my first paycheck. I knew my direct deposit wouldn't be on for another week so i called..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "Iherb.com very beautiful store. I love him.Products were true to descriptions and pictures. Shipping was quick, taking a total of 4 business days to receive without extra shipping costs (for..."