Reply by Planet Hospital Mar 24, 2016

Omega XL has hundreds of thousands of satisfied customer who continue to purchase our product monthly. There are thousands of testimonials to both our product quality and our customer service. Because you and your sister have chosen to remain anonymous we are unable to review the record of your business with us, to try to find a satisfactory resolution for your concerns. Should you wish to discuss your issues, we recommend that you call our Customer Advocacy Group at 1-800-607-0419, or via email at cagsupport@greathealthworks.com.
Author's

confirmed

that Special Agent Bradlee Godshall of the FBI is ready to open his case in the San Diego office of the FBI against Acharyya "Rudy" Rupak (a Canadian citizen) and Carlo Aldo Bonfonte (of San Diego, USA), business partners of Planet Hospital.com, LLC, an active LLC registered in San Diego. will be served with an Administrative Subpoena to provide any and all documentation relevant to the fraud and racketeering committed by these entities to assist in presenting the case to a Grand Jury. Get ready RUDY RUPAK ACHARYA.

1) Commissioner of Police- Hyderabad,

Commissioner Office, Basheer Bagh,

Hyderabad

2) Superintendent of Police- Cyber Crime

Masab Tank, Hyderabad

Sub: Complaint filed U/s 190(1),

Nature of Offence: U/S 120(B), 406, 420, 426, 464, 500, R/w Sec. 34 of IPC and offences Punishable under Cyber Laws

Accused: Mr Rudy Rupak Acharya S/o: Not Known to the Complainant, Aged about: Major, Occ: Co- Founder & CEO, Planet Hospital, A Division of Health Care International, 23679, Calabasas, Rd# 150, California, USA and Other Employees of Planet Hospital, A Division of Health Care International.

Date of Offence: 28-01-2011 and Such other Dates in Past

Place of Offence: Hyderabad and Abroad

Review about: Surrogacy Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $40000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Planet Hospital?