100% full Not resolved

PlaymarUSA owns Elegant Marble and Granite

I arranged for new granite counter tops to be fabricated and installed for my kitchen.Once I signed the contract, I was promised 7-10 before installation.

More than 3 weeks later, the installers arrived. The last piece of granite, which I personally selected, was being installed only to find that the cutout for the cooktop was more than 7 inches off. The installers called the general manger, Kurt, who told me that he couldn't deal with the issue until the following Monday and besides he was stuck in traffic at the moment. (I guess I was supposed to feel sorry for him.) I still have no indication if a fix is even possible.

Kurt is too busy to deal with customer issues.

I called Diana Zimodio, the sales person and there was no fix there either.Read my review on YELP.

Review about: Plamar Usa Granite Countertop Installation.

I didn't like: Customer service, Installation, Attitude of kurt, Competence of diana, Lack of responsiveness.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $15000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Plamar USA?

Comments

Still angry at their incompetence.