Playmar screwed up the cut for the cooktop in the countertop that I purchased. After three days they haven't even responded back. I called over the weekend to the office that said it was open on Saturday. No answer and no return phone call.
I called today and no one answers the phone. They were open at 8 am, but a call to several individuals at Playmar got no answer and now - 2 hours later - no response to any phone call or any email I sent.
Beware the company. It is clear that they do not have the best interests of the customer in mind. It is clear they they don't want to solve this issue in a timely manner if at all.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Plamar Usa Granite Countertop Installation
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "This is a scam. Don't throw away your money by using this company! I was led to believe that the "manager" would hire experienced painters--nothing was said about off-the-street college..."
- "I bought this home in July and have submitted a few easy home warranty issues a couple months after. It is now December and not a darn thing has been..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I am taking time to post about Mozaico because I was so very pleased with the product and service. I ordered from a man named Shadi and he was..."