Verified Reviewer

I placed an order last night. After an hour of placing the order, they mentioned the order will be there in 5 minutes (without even checking what the order was, who the order was for or what address the order was for). They delivered the order after 2 hours, which was not even the correct order. They delivered the wrong order the first time. The driver who came to deliver the first time was polite though.

Then they mentioned they can deliver the correct order in next 15 mins, and after 1 hour, the driver reached the lobby (a different driver, not the same one who came earlier to deliver it thr first time) and called me to grab the order from the reception. The driver was trying to charge me for almost double the amount for what the order actually was. And when I mentioned about the incorrect pricing, the driver was rude and his specific words were "I am going to charge this much. Take it or cancel it whatever.". His attitude become intolerable when I asked him about his name and his words were "That's none of your *** business." Consequently, I had to let the driver go without even getting the food as I did not feel safe talking to him anymore.

Description of driver who came to deliver the second time: mid-height, fair, beard, wearing a cap, driving a sedan.

I am shocked why hotels even have flyers for such restaurants.

I am going to report this restaurant and the driver specifically for this unethical behavior and poor customer service.

User's recommendation: DO NOT order from this pizza store.

Location: 3061 Washington Road, East Point, Georgia 30344, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

You wrote this twice with different subject titles, for some reason.

Pizza Valley East Point Reviews