Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer
2.8

I ordered pizza and ice cream from the Williamslocationwith manager Kyle working. When the driver came he came to the back door for whatever reason so I asked him to come to the front door because I have my foot in a cast and the back lane is sketchy.

he took forever to come to the front then forgot my ice cream so told me I had to pay up front and he will come bring it back. so I called customer service and was told I will have it redelivered and a credit for 2 free ice creams next time I order. then I got a call from the manager who apparently just got in saying I called yelling about ice cream which I certainly did not yell or was even rude. I then the manager asked if I still wanted my ice cream in a rude tone and I said yes and he said well its either u get it now or u get the credit.

so waited at least 30 mins for the redelivery and the manager was super rude rude. not impressed at all!

User's recommendation: Go elsewhere if Manger Kyle is working!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Pizza Hut Canada Pros: Good deals if they get delivered as ordered.

Pizza Hut Canada Cons: Bad customer services and can be pricey.

Location: 653 William Avenue, Winnipeg MB R3A 0K1

Comments

#2026628

You're rude. They should ban you for any future orders. Learn how to talk to people.

#2026636
@PissedConsumer2026628

That is what I think. They were rude, called out for it and too immature to admit to being rude.

Pizza Hut Canada Reviews