Pensacola, Florida

I know that there are a few bad reviews about the company, and Lawrence, and I can understand that each person has a different experience, a different expectation.My experience with Lawrence was very positive and I didn't have any real issues.

I went to him for a pretty complex website for selling a mattress and after a lot of revisions (blame those on me and my indecision) and after a lot of back and forth calls, Skype's, emails, etc.

we finally finished the site.

And I'm extremely happy.Lawrence was always available to talk and he always returned calls, emails, texts, Skype's

I liked: Lawrence jernigan, Great service, Prompt communication.

4.9
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pixel Perfect Softworks?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Interlogy.com  JotForm.com Ripoff Artists and Liars! Jotform "I purchased a membership script from Interlogy.com (Now being redirected to JotForm.com although they are the same people) called Profile Manager Premium. No support (though it was promised on the..." Read more Logo Scientist - Complete ***!!!! Logo Scientist "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..." Read more Bad Experience with Haus of Adams Haus Of Adams "Had the absolute WORST experience with this designer. First time was a charm so we re-hired her to do our other website . This time was an absolute a..." Read more DO NOT HIRE WWW.AGRIYA.COM or WWW.AHSAN.IN!! Total ripoff or scam! Agriya "DO NOT HIRE AGRIYA.COM ! ! ! Signed SLA with Agriya to do a customization of Groupon Clone. Payed $2200 and did not receive anything as agreed. Thinking Agriya was..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more I've made multiple purchases at DHGate, and do not plan to stop anytime soon! Dhgate "To date I have made just shy of 20 different orders, from a number of different vendors on a wide range of products. Each and every item has been described..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more