Verified Reviewer

Can you give a negative number of stars? We have had to use our home warranty twice for plumbing since buying a new home in Garland last Oct.

Both times the home warranty company sent out the same company, PipeDoctor247.

The first time they refused to do any work because the pipe that was cracked was under the foundation. We called another company and they came out and did it with no problem.

The second time was today. We just have a sink in a bathroom that won't drain. I used Liquid Plumber in the drain to try to fix it myself, but that didn't work, so we called the plumber through the warranty company.

The guy gets here wreaking of cigarette smoke and gets some of the liquid in the drain on his hand. He said it stung, so I reminded him that I had put Liquid Plumber down the drain. He stated that he couldn't touch it because it would ruin his tools. He called his boss and that guy apparently agreed that he should not touch it.

He handed me an invoice and left without doing anything. It took them a week to come out for the first visit, and now he said that we have to go back through the office to book something else.

There is no telling how long that will take. In conclusion, DO NOT USE THIS PLUMBER!!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE THIS PLUMBER!!!

Pipe Doctor 247 Cons: Lack of service, Long wait times on phone, At least a week before they make their 1st visit, Can never fix anything on 1st visit.

Comments