Terrible internet service. My husband and I started with Pioneer for a month's ago. And we have the gamer package. And all it does is buffer. And it's expensive. I posted on facebook that my service sucks compared to Cox communications. Wasnt veing aggressive or anything. They replied saying someone will get in touch.

I finally had to send my number in to get someone to talk to me. And the only thing they were worried about was that i didn't follow guidelines on commenting with aggressive behavior.

ALL I SAID WAS THAT MY SERVICE SUCKS COMPARED TO COX. THAT'S IT.

I took screen shots of it all.

Do not go through this company.

Review about: Internet.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pioneer Telephone?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Tmobile Samsung Cell Phone Upgrade Review Tmobile "Not that this is my first HORRIBLE experience with T-mobile.. In fact, I am not sure I can recall an easy one.. There is so so so much disconnect in..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT: Roca Labs, Don Juravin and Gastric Bypass Alternative unveil new invention called the "Magic Night" pill Roca Labs "Consumers should be very, very careful when dealing with important health issues like weight control and seeking real medical professionals versus quack internet sales guys like Don Juravin a.k.a. (..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more Staples - Renege on toner guarantee Staples "stopped by Rochester MI store just now to get toner - NOT in stock despite contrary posted on their website. Asked for separate color & black cartridges at the advertised..." Read more Freedompop - Unauthorized charges Freedompop "I signed up for the free trial. The fine print clearly said I would be charged 8.99 a month if I did not cancel the trial. I was later charged..." Read more