Pioneer Pools was payed to install an above ground pool I purchased from them, they DID NOT put the screening down under the support ribs causing the liner to rip.Although they provided free labor to fix the issue that is all they did costing me $1000.00 to fix their mistake.They avoided my phone calls trying to push it past the end of the warranty.
They were very un-cooperative, avoiding my phone calls till I contacted the BBB and then they lied and said I was okay with the resolution which I did not say.They DO NOT stand behind their products or their service, if you are payed to provide a service and you don't you should not expect the consumer to pay for it again.
If the pool was installed properly the first time then I would not have to replace a ripped liner full of algae.I am very disappointed with Pioneer Pools and their service.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had a bad experience with a roofer that they have listed on their site. This is ARH Roof Repair out of Thornton, Colorado. The owner, Rick, smeared..."
- "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..."
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Approx 2 years ago, we went into Schut Brick Stone Landscape on Mount Pleasant Street in Branford and inquired on a front step railing. The company dispatched someone out..."
- "All the zippers on your jeans and shorts have caused small holes in all my shirts after sitting. I have to make sure when I sit that the shirt is..."
- "I made a purchase at Florence Scovel after seeing a Facebook ad that advertised a semicolon bracelet for which half of the purchase price would be donated to a mental..."