Brantford, Ontario

Pioneer Pools was payed to install an above ground pool I purchased from them, they DID NOT put the screening down under the support ribs causing the liner to rip.Although they provided free labor to fix the issue that is all they did costing me $1000.00 to fix their mistake.They avoided my phone calls trying to push it past the end of the warranty.

They were very un-cooperative, avoiding my phone calls till I contacted the BBB and then they lied and said I was okay with the resolution which I did not say.They DO NOT stand behind their products or their service, if you are payed to provide a service and you don't you should not expect the consumer to pay for it again.

If the pool was installed properly the first time then I would not have to replace a ripped liner full of algae.I am very disappointed with Pioneer Pools and their service.

I didn't like: Everything.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $1000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Pioneer Family Pools?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more Thumbtack - Customers won't even view your quote 60% of the time Thumbtack "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..." Read more SPS Review Forum Scam Hope Fake user Accounts Sps Review Forum "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more