Pink Zebra - Why did the Reps feel the need to do this!!! Will never buy from these gals.
I do not understand people today, As a Direct Sales Rep I go out of my way to educate and help people. I also buy and support other companies as well, if I do not have what a customer is looking for I always refer them to another rep or company. But I came across this on a Facebook site, for promoting and it just left me in awe! Because of this attack on another company and the products I will not be purchasing, or recommending these companies or the reps. What was the need for these young ladies to say the terrible and mean things they did. Sorry Ladies not only am I exposing you I am emailing with screenshots to your Head of Customer Service and Headquarters. I sure hope you realize that what you did does affect all of your reps.
Lissa Norris/ Pink Zebra https://www.pinkzebrahome.com/lissamarie
Cassie Blankenship/ Papparazi http://paparazziaccessories.com/
WrapwithLynn/ It Works Global https://www.facebook.com/Tryitworkswithlynn?fref=ts
Ashley Daniels/Jewelry In Candles http://jewelryincandles.com/store/awesomearoma
You ladies should be ashamed of yourself. Not only are you making yourself look unprofessional you are giving your company and felolow reps a bad name.
Shelley Roberts/ Pink Zebra https://www.pinkzebrahome.com/shelleypzsprinkles
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- How they degraded other ds reps
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- These young ladies need to be addressed
- Product or service
- Sales Representative
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I placed two separate orders within 15 minutes of each other on December 14th, one for the Sweet Peach Palette and the other for the Sweet Peach Collection Lip Oil...."
- "...This product burned my face neck and ears..."
- "...My hair started falling out and now what hair is left is baby fine and too sparse to cover my bald spots..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "I bought a 1999 holiday rambler 36', the sales man told me to come down and look at it, so me and my wife went down, well the sales man..."
- "Agreed to sell my camper on consignment. Their profit, above mine was ridiculous- wanted $4,000 above my price. They agreed to detail and give an estimate for repairs- said my..."