Pink Zebra - Why did the Reps feel the need to do this!!! Will never buy from these gals.

29 of 38 Pink Zebra reviews

I do not understand people today, As a Direct Sales Rep I go out of my way to educate and help people. I also buy and support other companies as well, if I do not have what a customer is looking for I always refer them to another rep or company. But I came across this on a Facebook site, for promoting and it just left me in awe! Because of this attack on another company and the products I will not be purchasing, or recommending these companies or the reps. What was the need for these young ladies to say the terrible and mean things they did. Sorry Ladies not only am I exposing you I am emailing with screenshots to your Head of Customer Service and Headquarters. I sure hope you realize that what you did does affect all of your reps.

Lissa Norris/ Pink Zebra https://www.pinkzebrahome.com/lissamarie

Cassie Blankenship/ Papparazi http://paparazziaccessories.com/

WrapwithLynn/ It Works Global https://www.facebook.com/Tryitworkswithlynn?fref=ts

Ashley Daniels/Jewelry In Candles http://jewelryincandles.com/store/awesomearoma

You ladies should be ashamed of yourself. Not only are you making yourself look unprofessional you are giving your company and felolow reps a bad name.

Shelley Roberts/ Pink Zebra https://www.pinkzebrahome.com/shelleypzsprinkles

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • How they degraded other ds reps

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
These young ladies need to be addressed
Product or service
Sales Representative
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #624228

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pink Zebra? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 9 No 9
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
29 of 38 Pink Zebra reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 11, 2015 #1062307 Naugatuck, Connecticut, United States

You shouldn't of included Shelley. She did nothing wrong, she just asked a question. Yes, I agree the other women seemed a bit unprofessional. But instead of posting on here about it, why didn't you just express your feelings to them or even customer service of their companies?

17 1 Reply

Oct 06, 2015 #1044077

Why mention Shelley when she isn't even saying anything? I wonder if you are just mad that someone is making better sells than you in whatever you are selling? Another scentsy seller perhaps?

15 1 Reply

Jun 14, 2015 #995137 Franklin, Ohio, United States

The original post seemed harmless enough. I Think She was genuinely curious. I don't think they were trying to Attack the company. It Makes you look Just as Bad by making this post.

22 1 Reply

Jun 15, 2015 #995467 Brentwood, California, United States

I agree anonymous I don' think she meant any harm and I don't think she was attacking the company at all. who ever posted this complaint makes you look bad and very bitter.

15 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pink Zebra.
Filing a new complaint about
×