Lincoln, Pennsylvania
1.3K views 3 comments

We used a Pink Zebra rep from PA.She messed up the faxed order for us to receive our Profit Check

So after almost two months.

We are still waiting for our Profit Check. That's problem one.

Two, everyone that ordered a sprinkle candle had issues with the wick Very very disappointing.Over half the candle u unusable I would never recommend Pink Zebra as a fundraiser or even to purchase candles

Review about: Pink Zebra Sprinkles.

1.6
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pink Zebra?

Submit review

Comments

I apologize for your terrible experience. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know. Www.Facebook.com/smellthesprinkles45653

I'd be contacting the customer service number if I was you and give them the name of the consultant. And also that Consultant is responsible for submitting trouble tickets for the items you had issues with.

First, let me apologize for the experience you had with your Pink Zebra rep.I would like to ask when you posted this.

I see Sept. 15, but this year?

Being a new company we are working out the kinks. This should not have taken 2 months to get your check to you. I hope you did call customer service yourself.

Second, the wicks for the candles.

I have sold numerous candles and wicks alone and have never had a customer complain. I would hope that customer service was notified on this as well. I have done fundraisers myself and have purchased candles myself. Could you tell me the problem you were having?

I do know if you have too many sprinkles in the candle the wick will continue to burn out. Also, before lighting the candles should be tapped on something gently to pack the sprinkles in.

I happened to come across this web post and started reading and I do not like that customers have a difficult time. We are a new company and with a new company things are trial and error based.

I would hope that you would give us a try again.Find you another consultant and I am sure you will be happy with your findings.

Natalie Battilana