We used a Pink Zebra rep from PA.She messed up the faxed order for us to receive our Profit Check
So after almost two months.
We are still waiting for our Profit Check. That's problem one.
Two, everyone that ordered a sprinkle candle had issues with the wick Very very disappointing.Over half the candle u unusable I would never recommend Pink Zebra as a fundraiser or even to purchase candles
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Pink Zebra Sprinkles
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Rude consultant cursing on her Facebook posts when asked if were similar to scentsy . unprofessional. Will not get my business now..."
- "I ordered a 75.00 pair of miss me jeans New With tags from DD Danell....... Instead I received an old pair of mossimo jean's that were probably purchased at Target..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."