We used a Pink Zebra rep from PA.She messed up the faxed order for us to receive our Profit Check
So after almost two months.
We are still waiting for our Profit Check. That's problem one.
Two, everyone that ordered a sprinkle candle had issues with the wick Very very disappointing.Over half the candle u unusable I would never recommend Pink Zebra as a fundraiser or even to purchase candles
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Pink Zebra Sprinkles
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Even if you are careful enough to order a single chip, test it and then order more from the same vendor - in my experience they are ALWAYS fake -..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "i just paid $3000 dollars for the 10 iphone 3gs 32gb through western union from alex brown in Manchester in uk. he didn't even send and refuse so reply me..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."