Review about Pink Zebra Sprinkles from Lincoln, Pennsylvania

26 of 38 Pink Zebra reviews

We used a Pink Zebra rep from PA.She messed up the faxed order for us to receive our Profit Check

So after almost two months.

We are still waiting for our Profit Check. That's problem one.

Two, everyone that ordered a sprinkle candle had issues with the wick Very very disappointing.Over half the candle u unusable I would never recommend Pink Zebra as a fundraiser or even to purchase candles

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pink Zebra Sprinkles
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #700269

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pink Zebra? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
26 of 38 Pink Zebra reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 18, 2015 #1080578

I apologize for your terrible experience. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know. Www.Facebook.com/smellthesprinkles45653

0 0 Reply

Nov 17, 2015 #1065262

I'd be contacting the customer service number if I was you and give them the name of the consultant. And also that Consultant is responsible for submitting trouble tickets for the items you had issues with.

0 0 Reply

Oct 07, 2015 #1044279

First, let me apologize for the experience you had with your Pink Zebra rep. I would like to ask when you posted this. I see Sept. 15, but this year?
Being a new company we are working out the kinks. This should not have taken 2 months to get your check to you. I hope you did call customer service yourself.
Second, the wicks for the candles. I have sold numerous candles and wicks alone and have never had a customer complain. I would hope that customer service was notified on this as well. I have done fundraisers myself and have purchased candles myself. Could you tell me the problem you were having? I do know if you have too many sprinkles in the candle the wick will continue to burn out. Also, before lighting the candles should be tapped on something gently to pack the sprinkles in.
I happened to come across this web post and started reading and I do not like that customers have a difficult time. We are a new company and with a new company things are trial and error based. I would hope that you would give us a try again. Find you another consultant and I am sure you will be happy with your findings.
Natalie Battilana
New Kent, VA nataliebattilana@aol.com

5 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pink Zebra.
Filing a new complaint about
×