This is my 5th time getting ahold of customer service at pink zebra this is Pamela Lorraine I never received my kit that I had ordered from you guys from pink zebra I was supposed to have my party on Saturday that is cancelled because pink zebra lied to me they guaranteed me I would have my box Mike it before Saturday all of the sudden my box never showed I sent you the police report I sent you the tracking number I sent you the investigation number from FedEx I would appreciate it if you please send me my kit this is not fair to me at all I am highly upset very very upset the only way I feel like you should make it rates in me is if you could send me the hundred and $99 set they kit this is not fair at all you guys are guaranteed product seller this should never have happened if I have to call the new or do whatever I have to do I will because this is ridiculous and I just read through all the comments of people not receiving their stuff and pink zebra not making it right

5.0
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pink Zebra?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1318904

Thisssss isss oldddd comment I got my package months ago plz quit commenting thanks

I got my samples in today they were great except one was melted already but smelled good awesome

user12391873

This was resolved thee was a mix up n the truck but like I said I love pz n they fixed it all as promised thanks

Meggyvee
Bellaire, Ohio, United States #1302234

This is insane!

i am a distributor and i have never had one problem in the almost 5 months of selling.even when i get a broken product they immediately make it right.

i really hope you have received some kind of answer!i am so sorry about this if i was the person you signed under i would also be trying to get this figured out for you as well!

hope everything works out

to Meggyvee Hudson, Wisconsin, United States #1307634

I, too have had absolutely NO problems or issues whatsoever with Pink Zebra!Customer Service is always very helpful when I make mistakes, which happens, since I am a fairly new consultant.

I have received text message replies after-hours in a matter of minutes.No complaints here!