Novi, Michigan

Ronnie and his girlfriend, Jess, invited me to their home in Harrison Twp wanting me to invest $100,000 in her bikini and dress business, Pink Sugar XO. They wined and dined me on their boats and salt water pool. We even took a helicopter ride while they told me I would get a 30% return on investment.

Ronnie and Jess drove us in their Jag to their strip club, Flight Club and showed me they had hundreds of dancers that wear her bikinis and that since he's been in the strip business a long time, he is getting all these accounts.

I'm still waiting for my money back. I'm reading online reviews and now I see that she is a scam!!!!! Expose these cons!!

Review about: Investment.

I didn't like: She stole my money.

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Stole my money / $10000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Pink Sugar XO?

Comments

Jessica is a scam?!!

Hey Jessica...It would be oh so wonderful if you practice what you preach to your AdamLovie followers.Jessica writes, "The world needs to be based on honesty, let's start today." Keep repeating that 1000 times and maybe you will find it in your black heart to give back all the money you stole from your ex, Sam Sesi, so that he can give it back to those he stole from.

Report Jessica Zamarron and Sam Sesi to the Bloomfield Hills Michigan Police department for FRAUD.

These BOZOS belong behind bars.

Jess stole $25,000 from me. She is a scam. You will never get your money or bathing suits!