They charge $809 per month for HOA.It is ridiculous, I am an investor who owned two units in that community and do not walk but RUN from that community.

The salesman there is a slimy used car salesman and dealing with him resulted in the loss of thousands of dollars. He is a liar and once they have you under contract they ignore you. It is a beautiful community but the silly, unjustifiable HOA and lies have got to stop. I recently sold my two units and broke even.

I initially was supposed to profit around 15k, but lies and manipulation really destroyed my potential earnings with these two properties. To top it off they charge you $3,000 to sell your unit. How is this legal? My units sold for 15K and 21K.

That is over 12% commission. Nothing short of fraud.

Anyhow boy am I glad to be out of there.Me and 3 other tenants are filing a formal complaint.

Review about: 2 Units As An Investment.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pine Lakes Homes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion