Piercing Pagoda - Ear lobe infections

79 of 94 Piercing Pagoda reviews

I went to piercing pagoda in Jensen Beach, Florida on April 26,2013 at 11:36 a.m and i went for my second piercing in my ear lobes.when i got the piercings on Saturday night they hurt really bad and i realized they started to swell on Tuesday.Wednesday the were inflamed irritated and they swollen over my earring where you couldn't see the earring anymore,in the pictures you can see.

i believe they were really small and the woman that pierced it did not tell me they were really small when she should know you need a longer post for a new piercing. i had to go to the emergency room at 11:00p.m on Thursday may 2,2013 and they had to numb my ear used a blade and a needle to numb it. and pull it out. it was really infected and bled a lot.the store number is #825 and her associate number is:1018600.

i paid $43.37 i'm very disappointed she didn't say anything nor care about how big they were. at that point money was not the object but i needed a longer post and she didn't let me know. i also did clean them twice daily and rotated them lightly and use the ear care they provided. i would like a refund because she did a terrible job.

i will not go back there again for my experience i went through.thank-you for taking the time to read my complaint.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
79 of 94 Piercing Pagoda reviews
Shan

Apr 15, 2014 #805570 Boston, Massachusetts, United States

If you have a fat earlobe then don't get a 2mm earring. Plain and simple, you chose the wrong size earring. It's not the associates job to tell you that the earring you picked was too small.

2 2 Reply

Jun 20, 2014 #829886 Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States

Actually it is the associates job to suggest the best earrings. It was usually the customers who ignored us completely. When I worked for the company noone at our store ever pierced with 2mm unless the customer was determined to have that style.

8 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Piercing Pagoda.
Filing a new complaint about
×