Pickupflowers - Worst Experience Ever Buying Flowers

18 of 48 Pickupflowers reviews

First of all, thanks for whoever started this website to get the word out about this company. I needed to order sympathy flowers for my daughter in Japan, and its very hard to find a local florist who can speak english when you are in another country. I found the bad reviews after ordering and tried to cancel within 1.5 hours, but was told, after waiting an incredibly long time for the rep to respond on chat, that the order was already processed. Every time I typed a question it took 5-10 minutes for her to reply, the box just kept saying she was typing. Next, she misspelled her words. She asked why I wanted to cancel before even telling me that it was too late to cancel.

The Delivery

Thankfully Japan is a country where they have pride and respect for what they do, so the arrangement itself was pretty, but it was VERY small compared to what I ordered. I paid $60 for a seasonal flower arrangement and it was about 1/2 the size of what was pictured on their website. I didn't expect the flowers to be the same, but I expected a comparable amount of flowers.

Bottom line, this company is a horrible to deal with and after seeing how many people didn't even get their flowers, or the kind of condition they were in when they arrived, I will never buy from them again. I think they are in India from the way the words were typed to me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sympathy Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #627721 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pickupflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
18 of 48 Pickupflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.