Pickupflowers - Worst Experience Ever Buying Flowers
First of all, thanks for whoever started this website to get the word out about this company. I needed to order sympathy flowers for my daughter in Japan, and its very hard to find a local florist who can speak english when you are in another country. I found the bad reviews after ordering and tried to cancel within 1.5 hours, but was told, after waiting an incredibly long time for the rep to respond on chat, that the order was already processed. Every time I typed a question it took 5-10 minutes for her to reply, the box just kept saying she was typing. Next, she misspelled her words. She asked why I wanted to cancel before even telling me that it was too late to cancel.
Thankfully Japan is a country where they have pride and respect for what they do, so the arrangement itself was pretty, but it was VERY small compared to what I ordered. I paid $60 for a seasonal flower arrangement and it was about 1/2 the size of what was pictured on their website. I didn't expect the flowers to be the same, but I expected a comparable amount of flowers.
Bottom line, this company is a horrible to deal with and after seeing how many people didn't even get their flowers, or the kind of condition they were in when they arrived, I will never buy from them again. I think they are in India from the way the words were typed to me.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Rip off
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sympathy Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Valentines 2013- received 100 blooms of roses... They were half dead and each rose is smaller than a quarter. The card enclosed was from some random person, but flowers..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "I did the trial membership and was surprised how many women supposedly were interested.After 3 days it was obvious that there would never be a connection here.Tip-offs---you send mail asking..."
- "We ordered carpet for our family room (22 X 25) from Menard's in Fort Wayne, IN. When we started installing our second roll we noticed it was a different shade..."
- "Well I got no email stating I get anything free and the Name and Password I use on site doesn't work either so I went to reset password which I..."