Pickupflowers - Review about Flowers Bouquet from New York, New York
I ordered the flower bouquet from the company which had lilies, hydrangeas, kalas and roses.Not to mention that they delivered the flowers late in the evening instead of daytime, the bouquet that the birthday person got had only 5!
Buds of lilies! Tried to contact the customer service for a couple of days because according to their site "you can exchange the flowers if you are not satisfied" they had the gut to tell that the flowers they delirvered are the flowers I paid for!
Stay away from that company and save your time and money!The worst customer service I have to deal with!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "So many issues! Hidden service charge of 19.99 Discount price mysteriously transformed to full retail at checkout. Two discount offers posted ON the site are not authentic links. The "Upgrade Now!" button is..."
- "I'm an another customer that was scammed by Wesley Berry Flowers/Flower Deliver Express. We ordered Teleflora's Deluxe Possibly Pink arrangement and received dying and wilted daisy arrangement with one rose worth..."
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "I'm a very longtime (near 10 years) user of ZeroWater, and have almost always been happy about the water quality, but unhappy about the pitcher design and customer service. Original..."
- "If you are building a website for the first time, then it's likely that you are unaware of everything your website will actually require to be worth anything. I don't know..."
- "I did a first order on the beginning of Oct 17 as a gift from my husband. He has been telling me, I needed clothes for a while but I've..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."