I have purchased a printer from Pick n Pay Arbor Crossing in Amanzimtoti where a the special was that upon purchasing an Epsom Printer we would receive 12 months supply of printing paper. This was on 30 June 2021.

We received 01 reem of the paper upon purchase and that was it, when we went to Pick n Pay Chatsworth to collect the July 2021 paper we where told that it was not load onto the smart shopper card. The Pick n Pay Chatsworth Branch employees and Smart Shopper employees were no help at all. It is now October 2021 and we haven't received any paper or response from Smart Shopper and this is despite calls made to smart shopper call centre. The Manager by the name of Ian was supposed to call but to date have not called neither did they respond to our complaints.

This is unprofessional and poor service on the part of smart shopper. I wonder if I should really take this up with the media to get a response/.

User's recommendation: I do not recommend smart shopper to anyone.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Pick n Pay Cons: Bad service.

Location: Umbogintwini, eThekwini, 4126