Photography By Jimmer - Ripped Off Scam Artist Scammed Me
Photography By Jimmer, Medford
Warning! Don't buy anything from this guy, Jim Broomell, AKA James Broomell, AKA Photography By Jimmer, in Medford, NJ and www.photographybyjimmer.com, they will RIP YOU OFF.
First of all I have never complained about a business or service in my lifetime, but after my experience with Jim Broomell AKA Photography By Jimmer I just don't want anyone else getting ripped off. On December 3rd 2010 I went to www.photographybyjimmer.com and purchased a few photos that looked great online at a cost of $67.00. To my surprise when the supposedly professional photographs arrived they were cheap reprints that looked like my twelve year old daughter took with a Polaroid camera from the 1970's and copied them with a scanner from the 80's.
I should have read Jim Broomell's profile on www.photographybyjimmer.com, were he states that he DID NOT study photography and he read some books off the shelf about taking pictures.
When I tried contact Jim Broomell at the Photography By Jimmer website I received no replies to my emails over a one month period and realized that it was a scam and I was ripped off. On a good note, I did receive payment back VIA PayPal.com.
Conclusion: Jim Broomell, AKA James Broomell, AKA Photography By Jimmer, in Medford, New Jersey and www.photographybyjimmer.com scam artist rip off.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lenses Purchase
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote viewing and ok it goes as follows: At first the "expert" seemed accurate..."
- "I purchased the accelerated consulting program in hopes to get a client within 42 days! I did not, so I requested a refund because per their garauntee, I would recieve..."
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "Completely disappointed! I ordered a premium/large sized Fall Blooms Basket that was to feature daisies, mums and greens for my Aunt and Uncle for Thanksgiving in Gainesville, FL. ..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "I purchased a handbag from Michael Kors and the straps are fraying. I contact Michael Kors customer service and was told that I have to pay for the repair. Michael..."