Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Photography By Jimmer, Medford

Warning! Don't buy anything from this guy, Jim Broomell, AKA James Broomell, AKA Photography By Jimmer, in Medford, NJ and www.photographybyjimmer.com, they will RIP YOU OFF.

First of all I have never complained about a business or service in my lifetime, but after my experience with Jim Broomell AKA Photography By Jimmer I just don't want anyone else getting ripped off. On December 3rd 2010 I went to www.photographybyjimmer.com and purchased a few photos that looked great online at a cost of $67.00. To my surprise when the supposedly professional photographs arrived they were cheap reprints that looked like my twelve year old daughter took with a Polaroid camera from the 1970's and copied them with a scanner from the 80's.

I should have read Jim Broomell's profile on www.photographybyjimmer.com, were he states that he DID NOT study photography and he read some books off the shelf about taking pictures.

When I tried contact Jim Broomell at the Photography By Jimmer website I received no replies to my emails over a one month period and realized that it was a scam and I was ripped off. On a good note, I did receive payment back VIA PayPal.com.

Conclusion: Jim Broomell, AKA James Broomell, AKA Photography By Jimmer, in Medford, New Jersey and www.photographybyjimmer.com scam artist rip off.

Review about: Lenses Purchase.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Photography By Jimmer?

Comments

Jimmer

Just to update everyone, this exact posting was removed from complaintsboard dot com because I had proof it was false.

Jimmer

This is Jimmer replying to this complaint.It's kind of funny that I never received an order for 67.00 or an email complaint or a paypal removal of funds from my account.

It's also funny that the same posting is on 3 others sites and they used my name for a profile. It's also funny that all these complaints showed up at the same time and then I get an email to my website from a web reputation management company for business to removed my negative search engine results. This solicitation for business is how I found out about these "alleged complaints." I guess it takes a genius to figure out that someone is trying to create their own business by making false allegations. Anyway, I'd be happy to let everyone know that nobody has ever not gotten an email response from me.

As for taking pictures that look like they are from a polaroid camera...

not with 5, 000 worth of equipment.I back all of my work.