Photography By Jimmer - Ripped Off Scam Artist Scammed Me
Photography By Jimmer, Medford
Warning! Don't buy anything from this guy, Jim Broomell, AKA James Broomell, AKA Photography By Jimmer, in Medford, NJ and www.photographybyjimmer.com, they will RIP YOU OFF.
First of all I have never complained about a business or service in my lifetime, but after my experience with Jim Broomell AKA Photography By Jimmer I just don't want anyone else getting ripped off. On December 3rd 2010 I went to www.photographybyjimmer.com and purchased a few photos that looked great online at a cost of $67.00. To my surprise when the supposedly professional photographs arrived they were cheap reprints that looked like my twelve year old daughter took with a Polaroid camera from the 1970's and copied them with a scanner from the 80's.
I should have read Jim Broomell's profile on www.photographybyjimmer.com, were he states that he DID NOT study photography and he read some books off the shelf about taking pictures.
When I tried contact Jim Broomell at the Photography By Jimmer website I received no replies to my emails over a one month period and realized that it was a scam and I was ripped off. On a good note, I did receive payment back VIA PayPal.com.
Conclusion: Jim Broomell, AKA James Broomell, AKA Photography By Jimmer, in Medford, New Jersey and www.photographybyjimmer.com scam artist rip off.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lenses Purchase
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I've suscribed to my perfect resume on August 12. They charged me the trial on that date and charged me 34.95$ on August 15th,28th and opened another account with my..."
- "I purchased the accelerated consulting program in hopes to get a client within 42 days! I did not, so I requested a refund because per their garauntee, I would recieve..."
- "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "The issue with lightinthebox box was a dress I order I call myself ordering a size larger than what I wear I recieved the dress good Quality but I couldn't..."
- "Yesterday we went to the branch that is in Gravo City, and the employee called Rosa with her sister, insulted us and then found a hair in the hamburger. I..."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."