Verified Reviewer

Resolved
1.7
Updated by user Nov 24, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. They eventually replaced my customers unit and they seem satisfied with that even though they were out of business for a week. In regards to myself, they never responded to me, and as the person who referred my customer to them I'll never recommend them to anyone ever again.

Original review posted by user Nov 09, 2023

The Converter my customer bought has had several issues since purchased not 6 months ago. I called to get help diagnosing the issue and this guy kept telling me it was a loose wire, but I had checked all the wiring there were no loose wires.

They could not help over the phone and could not even provide a schematic, so I could troubleshoot without their help.

My customer ended up having to ship the controller back to the company to be repaired or replaced and ended up without the use of their meat grinder to make hamburger for over two weeks, costing them thousands of dollars in lost business. I'll never recommend this business ever again.

User's recommendation: Look elswhere for your converters and check out their reveiws first before purchasing.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Phoenix Phase Converters Cons: Unreliable and bad tech support, Bad customer service.

Location: 1620 East El Camino Drive, Phoenix, Arizona 85020, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Phoenix Phase Converters Reviews