Phlebotomy Services International Inc - Not paid my salary due and commissions stolen
During the course of working for Phlebotomy Services International my pay was delayed on three separate occasions causing me hundreds in late fees and penalties.Then due to the company having its account garnished I lost over $3000 in wages due me and had an employment contract cancelled, in order to get out of paying me future commissions.
This company has a track-record of not paying their bills, cheating contractors out of per-diem, and is in hot water with the State and the IRS. They ride the backs of their employees and glean the benefits of their hard work, then turn around and claim "cash-flow problems".
They are totally mis-managed by an unscrupulous owner who is at best-a poor business man, and will cheat you in every way possible to get what they want.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lost Wages
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I keep seeing all of these negative reviews about Scentsy so I feel I have to step in a defend this company. 1 year ago I had no idea what..."
- "I wish the past two years of my life could have been spent doing things more beneficial for this planet. However, I fell under the spell of corporate leadership..."
- "I worked for Liberty Tax service in Palm Bay FL after taking their tax preparation course. After the course was completed, the franchise owner had mandatory training sessions for employees/future..."
- "First my 6 month old range cooling fan broke which took five weeks to replace the entire unit since there were no replacement parts available. Customer service was difficult..."
- "After receiving horrible customer service and walking out on $3000 worth of furniture, 3 hours of time. We decided to go back and only purchase the coffee table and end..."
- "Ordered 100 blooms for my girlfriend for Valentines day as I would be away with my team. Called to check up on it on Monday told it was shipped..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."