Phlebotomy Services International Inc - Not paid my salary due and commissions stolen
During the course of working for Phlebotomy Services International my pay was delayed on three separate occasions causing me hundreds in late fees and penalties.Then due to the company having its account garnished I lost over $3000 in wages due me and had an employment contract cancelled, in order to get out of paying me future commissions.
This company has a track-record of not paying their bills, cheating contractors out of per-diem, and is in hot water with the State and the IRS. They ride the backs of their employees and glean the benefits of their hard work, then turn around and claim "cash-flow problems".
They are totally mis-managed by an unscrupulous owner who is at best-a poor business man, and will cheat you in every way possible to get what they want.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lost Wages
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I wish the past two years of my life could have been spent doing things more beneficial for this planet. However, I fell under the spell of corporate leadership..."
- "I keep seeing all of these negative reviews about Scentsy so I feel I have to step in a defend this company. 1 year ago I had no idea what..."
- "I actually work at portrait innovations in tn and I agree. They are a horrible corporate run money sucking company that doesn't care about you or your family or their..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "We purchased in March 2014 and we have reservations in Cabo for March 2015. We were just in the Cabo area and viewed the Mayan. It was destroyed in the..."
- "Purchased a couch in February of this year 2015. We have only had it for 6 months. The cushion fabric underneath is already ripped, the cushions are flat. The..."
- "Groomer said they knew how to groom a Papillion. I verified when I made the appointment, and twice when I dropped him off. The groomer even sounded upset..."