Phlebotomy Services International Inc - Not paid my salary due and commissions stolen

1 of 1 Phlebotomy Services International Inc reviews

During the course of working for Phlebotomy Services International my pay was delayed on three separate occasions causing me hundreds in late fees and penalties.Then due to the company having its account garnished I lost over $3000 in wages due me and had an employment contract cancelled, in order to get out of paying me future commissions.

This company has a track-record of not paying their bills, cheating contractors out of per-diem, and is in hot water with the State and the IRS. They ride the backs of their employees and glean the benefits of their hard work, then turn around and claim "cash-flow problems".

They are totally mis-managed by an unscrupulous owner who is at best-a poor business man, and will cheat you in every way possible to get what they want.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Phlebotomy Services International Inc reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Awesome Business Man

Feb 27, 2014 #789394 Medford, Oregon, United States

What this guy Chris Whitlock forgets to tell everyone is how he was a contracted sales rep, who did no measurable sales over the course of a year. No company in their right mind will keep a sales guy who produces nothing. Only words, no real actions. Commission percentage was more than fair, and we want to pay commissions, that means new sales are coming in. We couldn't keep paying a flat rate he charged us "as a contractor NOT EMPLOYEE" each month and have no production. Chris, we wish you the best, hope you do better at sales elsewhere than you did for us.

MadasHell

Jun 20, 2014 #829954 Tampa, Florida, United States

Your a lying sack Ed Cutler. You did no more than $250k/year in sales prior to me arriving there. Now you have GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS, POTENTIAL NFL CONTRACTS, BUSINESS FROM PACIFIC SOURCE, AND NUMEROUS OTHER CONTRACTS WHICH WERE BROUGHT IN BY me. You're nothing more than a common THIEF. Go ahead and TRY to prove otherwise. Your track record speaks for itself. You will have your day of reckoning, I promise.

me

Jan 23, 2014 #777216

I tell this to everyone and it seems no one listens.....contact your states dept. of labor.They will do all the stuff need done and force them to pay you.They will hire a lawyer and take them to court you need not attend.They are wonderful.You will get all monies owed plus they will have to pay fines to the state.It is what you pay taxes for..use it.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.