Central Point, Oregon
Featured 100% full

During the course of working for Phlebotomy Services International my pay was delayed on three separate occasions causing me hundreds in late fees and penalties.Then due to the company having its account garnished I lost over $3000 in wages due me and had an employment contract cancelled, in order to get out of paying me future commissions.

This company has a track-record of not paying their bills, cheating contractors out of per-diem, and is in hot water with the State and the IRS. They ride the backs of their employees and glean the benefits of their hard work, then turn around and claim "cash-flow problems".

They are totally mis-managed by an unscrupulous owner who is at best-a poor business man, and will cheat you in every way possible to get what they want.

Review about: Lost Wages.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Phlebotomy Services International Inc?

Comments

Awesome Business Man
Medford, Oregon, United States #789394

What this guy Chris Whitlock forgets to tell everyone is how he was a contracted sales rep, who did no measurable sales over the course of a year.No company in their right mind will keep a sales guy who produces nothing.

Only words, no real actions. Commission percentage was more than fair, and we want to pay commissions, that means new sales are coming in.

We couldn't keep paying a flat rate he charged us "as a contractor NOT EMPLOYEE" each month and have no production.Chris, we wish you the best, hope you do better at sales elsewhere than you did for us.

Madas***
to Awesome Business Man Tampa, Florida, United States #829954

Your a lying sack Ed Cutler.You did no more than $250k/year in sales prior to me arriving there.

Now you have GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS, POTENTIAL NFL CONTRACTS, BUSINESS FROM PACIFIC SOURCE, AND NUMEROUS OTHER CONTRACTS WHICH WERE BROUGHT IN BY me. You're nothing more than a common THIEF. Go ahead and TRY to prove otherwise.

Your track record speaks for itself.You will have your day of reckoning, I promise.

me

I tell this to everyone and it seems no one listens.....contact your states dept. of labor.They will do all the stuff need done and force them to pay you.They will hire a lawyer and take them to court you need not attend.They are wonderful.You will get all monies owed plus they will have to pay fines to the state.It is what you pay taxes for..use it.