Phils Trailer Sales commit fraud, crooked and stoled my money
I paid for my trailer in full and now they won't tell me where my trailer is for pick-up!! I was supposed to pick it up 2 days ago, but nobody will tell me where it is!! I then asked for a refund since I now do not trust this company and the only response I got was, "NO." I am now out over $15,000 and have no trailer!!!
It appears I am not the first person to have a negative experience with this company. I don't know if they are so short on funds that empty promises are being made, but either way, I don't want anyone else's money walking away.
I do hope I get answers soon, not to mention MY trailer! Until then, be safe and shop elsewhere!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Haulmark Edge Pro
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My issue is with order XXXXXXX placed on 11/11/13. As you can see it has not been delivered in it's entirety, I am awaiting one of the rear shocks. I..."
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "My ring was sent for sizing and sent back with the shank paper thin. They ordered me a replacement that was supposed to take a month but 6 weeks later..."
- "Beautiful leather La-Z-Boy recliner? WRONG! These are pictures of the arms of our $700+ leather La-Z-Boy recliner after 3 years of use by an adult user who is..."
- "I ordered a Halo Hair Extension directly from the company in England in a color recommended by their representative, which was too light in color. After receiving the wrong..."