Phils Trailer Sales commit fraud, crooked and stoled my money
I paid for my trailer in full and now they won't tell me where my trailer is for pick-up!! I was supposed to pick it up 2 days ago, but nobody will tell me where it is!! I then asked for a refund since I now do not trust this company and the only response I got was, "NO." I am now out over $15,000 and have no trailer!!!
It appears I am not the first person to have a negative experience with this company. I don't know if they are so short on funds that empty promises are being made, but either way, I don't want anyone else's money walking away.
I do hope I get answers soon, not to mention MY trailer! Until then, be safe and shop elsewhere!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Haulmark Edge Pro
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof..."
- "I ordered a Halo Hair Extension directly from the company in England in a color recommended by their representative, which was too light in color. After receiving the wrong..."
- "It's literally like living in the middle of no where, except I live in the middle of the city and I can't get my Internet to even put off a..."
- "My ring was sent for sizing and sent back with the shank paper thin. They ordered me a replacement that was supposed to take a month but 6 weeks later..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."