Phillips Kitchen Bath Reglazing - Do Not Call These People
Contact with "Danny Phillips", set up work.Called him back to let him know we needed "glue on drain cover", informed him of need, during conversation call failed.
Called back his cell 5 times, didn't answer, no voicemail. Called office and left message. He never called back. Employee arrived to do job, was shown tub, asked if he had the glue on drain cover.
Didn't even know what they were. In a hurry to leave, said he'd call "Danny Phillips" on his cell.
Ten minutes later, I had to call Phillips.
Knew exactly what I was referring to in regard to drain cover.Said couldn't do job till next week.
Do not use these people.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."
- "On 01/17/15 I turned in 6 empty Mac containers in exchange for 2 products. I asked for particular colors however when I returned home I realized that the woman made..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."