PHCS - Doctor charge $80.00 in 15 minutes....

1 of 1 PHCS reviews

I decide use PHCS discount card (health card)When ,I decided use, for the first time,the licensed insurance agent,gave me Dr.Andrew Ness (family General Practice)to go.When I went there, I fill in, all the papers.I wait for almost 2 hours.Than called me inside,took pressure ,weihgt etc..wait for more 15 minutes.Told all what I feel.I told to Dr. I don't have insurance.Have discount card.They took my blood for test.And before I leave ask for the price,want to pay,they did't give.Than second time I ask again for the amount, I want pay .Another test need to do,I told theme, I want the total now...and done ,I knew the exorbitance of $80.00 per 15 minutes,more 15 minutes more $80.00.I never heard about that, that is crazy...that is inhuman...disproportion....

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 PHCS reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 11 #1269316 Austin, Texas, United States

That doesn't sound like a complaint against the insurance company PHCS. It sounds like a complaint against the doctor for keeping you waiting 2 hours and then only seeing you for 15 minutes.

David

Aug 20, 2009 #67422

I went to a Dr.in Denver a second time being treated for an infected finger. He looked at the finger and said, "It looks like it is getting better." Turns around and walks off. $65. $11 a word.

Mar 11, 2016 #1125787

You are not paying for time. You are paying for someone who spent lots of money and time to learn his trade to evaluate your situation. Quit *** because he was smarter than you about health care. You are paying for knowledge, not time.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about PHCS.
Filing a new complaint about
×