PHCS - Doctor charge $80.00 in 15 minutes....
I decide use PHCS discount card (health card)When ,I decided use, for the first time,the licensed insurance agent,gave me Dr.Andrew Ness (family General Practice)to go.When I went there, I fill in, all the papers.I wait for almost 2 hours.Than called me inside,took pressure ,weihgt etc..wait for more 15 minutes.Told all what I feel.I told to Dr. I don't have insurance.Have discount card.They took my blood for test.And before I leave ask for the price,want to pay,they did't give.Than second time I ask again for the amount, I want pay .Another test need to do,I told theme, I want the total now...and done ,I knew the exorbitance of $80.00 per 15 minutes,more 15 minutes more $80.00.I never heard about that, that is crazy...that is inhuman...disproportion....
More Review Details
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "They have been stealing pictures of people who use Beachbody products and using them to sell their own. Advocare is a scam!!..."
- "A girl I am friends with on facebook is a seller. She posted something about "the first so many people comment on my status will get a free wrap!". I've..."
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."