PH Soda - P&H Soda & Syrup Co. Brooklyn, NY â€“ Review
P&H Soda & Syrup Co. Brooklyn, NY – Review
Recently I attended a street fair, and met street vendor
P&H Soda Co. selling soda syrup, staffed by Owners: Anton & Erica
You have to ask:
Just how healthy is a street vendors soda syrup product?
Sure, it may taste good – all sugar products taste good BUT"”
Is it GOOD for you?
P&H Soda is pretty scary stuff if you put your trust in
Your dentist and the Scientists at Colgate-Palmolive Co.
Manufactures of the worlds leading brand - Colgate Tooth paste
Colgate's reports the negative effects of natural sugar, and soda syrup;
Soda & Tooth Decay Report Review:
Both my dentists and Colgate agree:
Natural Soda Syrup has been proven to wear off protective tooth enamel.
It will cause cavities, gum disease, tooth infections;
including; root canal disease. (root canal repair costs upward of $3,900)
ask your "personal family dentist" about sugar and soda syrups
negative dental effects. Get smart – don't trust a street vendor.
And don't ask Anton Nocito the owner and chef of P&H Soda Syrup Co
www.pnhsodaandsyrupinc.com for his opinion.
Chef Anton Nocito Educational Bio includes;
- Never graduated from a four year Accredited College
- Took a few baking classes at the French Culinary Institute
- No record of Graduation from the French Culinary Institute
- Worked for 11 different employers in 10 years reported by: Restaurant Database
- View transcript here: http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3773/72414085.jpg
- an excellent blogger and promoter – without academic credentials
It appears Mr. Anton Nocito NEVER "graduated" from
any accredited college, or food institute.
Really, what are Chef Nocito's qualifications?
I bake bread as a hobby can I be called "Chef Judy"?
Nocito will tell you his all natural sugar soda syrups are
healthy, and made without bacteria fighting preservatives.
I found it worrisome that P&H Soda and Syrup does not list
the syrup ingredients, the fat content
or calorie content on their syrup bottle labels.
What is P&H Soda hiding?
Maybe quite a lot.
We also found the following to be extremely worrisome;
- We tried to locate Nocito's restaurant, couldn't find it
- We tried to locate the P&H Soda and Syrup - manufacturing plant - couldn't find it
- We tried to locate a P&H Soda and Syrup - store, -couldn't find it
- We tried to locate the P&H Soda and Syrup - Corp Office - couldn't find it
- We tried to locate the P&H Soda and Syrup business phone number – no Verizon listing
- Could not locate a State Record for a Liability Insurance Bond
Issued to the P&H Soda and Syrup Co Inc., P&H Soda Co. or Anton Nocito
- No record for food permits or certification
Would you buy and drink soda syrup from unknown company imported from China?
The same may hold true for P&H Soda Co. that runs a
transient booth stand at NYC street fairs.
"Buyer Be Ware" was my mother's favorite expression for decades
For health safety reasons;
my recommendation is to stay away from unknown food products and
transient food vendors that don't list a business address.
Review about: Soda Syrup.
Review #246790 is a subjective opinion of a user.