Byron Center, Michigan
100% full Not resolved

Total waste of time unless you have your physician insert it, and even then I do not think it will stay.Its more like a ring you would put into a car or plumbing - it is very thick rubber, does not squeeze together as shown, and in now way is this a good idea.

After several attempts and the positions suggested and asking my husband (super uncomfortable) this became an absolute joke. It was a total waste of a $120 - as insurance does not cover this. Its intention is to last for 3 months - and it does state "if the ring comes out with bowel movement or other reason" just reinsert.

Key word REINSERT - my word - OFTEN - back to the Premarin Cream with product problems as well.I hope the picture gives you an idea of size as well as the how to insert.

Review about: Estring Vaginal Ring.

I didn't like: Customer service - outsourced, Kept tubes for send in - no address given, Tubes continue to be short causing expense, Not being able to talk to usa.

2.7
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $120
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Pfizer?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.