Woodford, Virginia

Bought a full set of Napoli dishes to go with our newly renovated dishes.Upon arrival close to half the dishes were broken.

Very poorly packaged. Got those replaced. Over next couple of months a half a dozen pieces began chipping. Contacted Pfaltzgraff and they would not warranty their product only offered a discount on replacement pieces.

Again did that. Now several pieces have developed stains under the glaze and two pieces have developed spider web cracking throughout the finish. Pfaltzgraff again refused to do anything about this. In our 40 years of marriage we have had two sets of dishes, none broke, chipped or stained.

I was buying a quality product but obviously not.Will never buy their products again.

Review about: Pfaltzgraff Napoli Dinnerware.

2.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pfaltzgraff?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.