Ordered heart guard from petflow, when the package arrived I opened it at my mailbox in my car.The second I opened the box hundreds of ants swarmed out of the box and all over my hands.
I had to toss the box into the road then jump out of my vehicle to get the ants off of me as they were heading up my arms. There were so many that I had to dump the meds on the ground and bang the box on the ground just to be able to put it in the bed of my truck and even after doing that ants still got on my hand. They were carrying a white substance I now know to be eggs!! The company that handles meds for petflow is vetsource and they have replaced them but petflow acted like it was no big deal.
When I told them I didn't think I could continue to buy pet products from them they chuckled and said yea, good idea.I asked to speak with a supervisor but one never returned my call.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "Ordered heart guard from petflow, when the package arrived I opened it at my mailbox in my car. The second I opened the box hundreds of ants swarmed out..."
- "Around 27 December 2014, I signed up and paid premium plus (some other charge, I think) for 1 five year old Corgi and entered age 11 for my cat. I recall..."
- "My Yorkie mix had been taking Vectra 3d for a year then as she go older we changed one brand for smaller dogs because she was in the next weight..."
- "Interesting, at the time of you placing your complaint, was the same time my paint on my santa fe started the same peeling, in the same places. I love..."
- "I've bought well over $200 worth of clothes from Rosewholesale, and as of now, I cannot give them a great review, because NOTHING that I ordered and received looks like..."
- "Budget billing for Commerce energy is not computed the normal way which is estimating your average use where over the course of the year you or the company shouldn't owe..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."