Buffalo, New York

Do not hire, Cary and Terry Peterson from Peterson Construction Group.You need to check them out prior to even calling and you will see they are not licensed or insured.

They will not do the work and you will waste your money. Take your money and doesn't do 1/2 the job.

Stay clear of this company I wish I did. Not only they didn't do the work they also came back to my house and stole my materials.

I will be filing police report and contact other agencies.

Just want to get the word out so other people won't get scammed.Go with license contractor and save.

Review about: Roofing.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $6500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Peterson Construction Of Buffalo?

Submit review

Comments

I've known Cary Peterson and his family for a very long time.I highly doubt what your saying is the truth especially about stealing.Do you have any proof that they stole anything?Or any proof of your so called allegation's at all?

Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region improperly installed new gutters, continually misdiagnosed leaks and will NOT accept accountability for damage done…STAY AWAY!!!  Gutter Helmet "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Mcc And Associates - Nar Mac Construction Company Inc 2500 Sq Ft Dental Office Review Mcc And Associates "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..." Read more Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more Dressilyme - Sent me a damaged dress that was not customized Dressilyme "I ordered a ball gown from them in late January. I paid extra to have it customized, to the tune of 160 dollars. Nearly two months later, they sent me..." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more