Petco - Review about Dog Leash from Plainview, New York

129 of 600 Petco reviews

First a general complaint.I'm at the register chatting w another customer while paying for a few dog supplies for the new pitbull rescue that was arriving at my house that night for my husband's birthday and the older gentleman cashier looked at me like I said I was bringing home an alligator He warned me of all the dangers and how mean they r and there jaws lock (NOT TRUE) and even told me that he said this once to another customer with a pitbull and she called and complained about him and yet he was still talking pit bull negativity to me who has had three and is a pitbull advocate.

YOU WORK AT PETCO. DUH. Onto the second complaint.. I cannot believe that petco does not carry these three very basic dog items.

The bandanna and the do not pet leash are not for service dogs, just a training tool I would like to use while taking my "viscous" pitbull (see photo) on walks so people will not approach her (she's so cute!) while I am training her.

The clip leash is just a smart idea!Can't believe they don't have these basic simple dog items with all the other *** that they carry in that store

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dog Leash
Review category
Pet Stores
review #800631

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Petco? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
129 of 600 Petco reviews

Mar 15, 2016 #1127915

I actually agree with you. Pit bulls are the sweets breeds of dogs. And I would not say that to someone.

0 0 Reply
Petco

Mar 01, 2016 #1120410

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we apologize for the experience. We appreciate your feedback and hope you'll call our customer support (888-824-7257) so we can look into this further. Thank you!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Petco.
Filing a new complaint about
×