My Bichon Brise was injured at petco grooming on 02/06/2016

140 of 600 Petco reviews

My boy Sammy, five year old Bichon was groomed on 02/06/2016 , I was told they may need to cut his hair short due to knots on his fur, I said it was okay, not thinking of what was about to happened.Dropped the dog off at the Springfield mass area at 1:00 pm for a grooming session that always took three or so hours before I needed to pick him up.

I receive a call in a little over two hours telling me he was ready. When I pick him up he was shaking, his hair looked very very back very short and so obviously un even. Brought him home, and the poor thing wouldn't sit. The next day I check his behind and noticed his anus was cut.

I am so upset and feel so much anger. I need advise people. I took photos of him and hen ever looks like this, uncomfortable and in pain.

I was going to snap a picture of his anus but thought it may be inappropriate.Please help A.S.A.P

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
140 of 600 Petco reviews
Maris

Mar 19, 2016 #1130164

Have the injury documented by a vet and sue Petco and the groomer separately.

1 1 Reply
Petco

Feb 08, 2016 #1108606

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further. We look forward to hearing from you and we hope Sammy feels better soon.

0 1 Reply
Eddie

Feb 08, 2016 #1108612 Springfield, Massachusetts, United States

Tried calling , phone rang off the hook.
Going to try tomorrow f I receive the same results or no agreement on this horrible situation I will post this via Facebook and ask all my friends and there friends to share it and spread the word.
I'm asking for the individual who did this to be relocated and to be reimbursed for losses.
Thank you in advance.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Petco.
Filing a new complaint about
×