Petco - I had a scheduled appointment for two months.

176 of 600 Petco reviews

I had a scheduled for two months to have my dog groomed.I showed up for the appointment and was told I wasn't scheduled for that day.

I told them I had a card that showed my appointment time for that day and time. I was told I had to reschedule my appointment. This wasn't my mistake it was theirs. The lady was not apologetic.

I will never go back there again. I was a customer for almost a year. I cant just go in another day.

That's why I made the appointment two months in advance.Christi Willis shebdeviled48@gmail.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • To be turned away because of the groomers mistake

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Petco Grooming Services
Review category
Pet Stores
review #724019

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Petco? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
176 of 600 Petco reviews

Nov 04, 2015 #1058428

You really do owe Petco and apology. The business you're upset with is in no way related to Petco. A cursory internet search shows the façade of the building at that address and it's not a Petco. As other commenters have asked: Are you sure you were at the right place? Either way, you need to pull this complaint.

ransom

Oct 31, 2015 #1056480

You owe Petco an apology, your appointment was at 'The Groom Room'.

KevinRichardson

Oct 28, 2015 #1055049

You're complaining about Petco, but the card is for Pet Supplies Plus. Are you sure you went to the right place?

1 0 Reply
Petco

Oct 27, 2015 #1054399 San Diego, California, United States

Hi there. We're sorry to hear about your recent grooming experience. Please call our customer support at (888-824-7257) so that we can look into this further. We look forward to hearing from you. Best wishes

0 1 Reply

Nov 12, 2015 #1062670

Wow, a form apology to someone who is complaining about the wrong place. And I bet you're surprised about high turnover, too. Try standing up for your employees when they didn't do anything wrong for once.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.