Pet world denies responsibility for groomers error

3 of 4 Pet World reviews

I took my dogs in to get groomed.One a long hair dachshund.

I asked for him to get a haircut, bathed, toenails trimmed, teeth brushed, anal glands checked. The extras were a separate charge. I discussed how short to cut his hair. The groomer who had cut it before was suppose to cut it again.

I picked him up and they shaved a spot on his tail down to the skin, also a spot behind his ear and an are on one of his legs. The hair will never grow back. I called to talk to the owner but she never called back. I called 3 times and she denies that I called.

The original groomer did not do it it was some random person. The girl at the counter said she was the manager and she couldn't do anything and she would have the owner call.

You can't paste the hair back on but you could of at least called.No integrity!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
3 of 4 Pet World reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 22, 2015 #987359

IOoooohhh it burns me up when a business exhibits such a gross amount of total incompetence if not intentional damages then antagonizes the consumer about it. It'd be a shame if that business accidentally burned.

Apr 22, 2015 #975094

It's a shame what our little ones have to go through. Says so sad

Tee

Apr 18, 2015 #973382 Jacksonville, Florida, United States

Check the picture above if you need to see what it looks like, what they did! To this day it still looks that way. Would you be happy??

Tee

Apr 18, 2015 #973381 Jacksonville, Florida, United States

To naughty Nancy : get your facts straight lady, the hair will not grow back when it is shaved to their skin, the tailed became infected. I don't spend that kind of money on something, that supposedly a professional should now how to do their job. Ultimately it is the owners responsibility! Panties can't be in twist when you not wearing them!

NaughtyNancy

Jan 18, 2015 #932710

The fur WILL grow back. Quit getting your panties in a twist over it.

0 3 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pet World.
Filing a new complaint about
×