Pet Transport Service - Review about Shiba Inu Puppy from Pawtucket, Rhode Island
I can say I trust easily and always how for the best but my family member ended up involved bcecause they were buying the puppy for me as a Christmas gift.So I am here to warn anyone to never accept anything from a woman named Nancy Kree.
Its the name they went by to scam me with a shiba inu puppy. The number that went along with it is 4343218401 dont bother trying to call it because it is a google recording. They scam includes the " pet transport" number as 3012466121. Although Pet transport sevices is a real company these people are frauds.
The email was completely different.I am attaching a picture of the puppy they advertised.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Shiba Inu Puppy
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is a long but detailed story, so before I begin below is only a PARTIAL LIST of what Myloh and I experienced at Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic with Dr...."
- "Above is a photo of Don Lee, the manager who assaulted me at the PetSmart store in Whitby, Ontario. I've learned that he has now been transferred to the PetSmart..."
- "I paid almost $1000 for lifetime, in-home support for my two dogs. When I did research on Bark Busters, the main points that encouraged me to go with them was..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "I am very disapointed that you removed the cardboard from the packaging. The bottles dont stand up right they are crooked or just fall over. It is very embarrassing for..."
- "Purchased leather recliner from a furniture store (Knight Furniture) in North Carolina In 2005. For the first several years the only problem with the leather was that it faded..."
- "I was having a higher grade liner put into my 15 x 30 above ground pool because the pool was leaking from the bottom. This is what they found!..."