Pet Store USA - Petstoresusa.com

1 of 1 Pet Store USA reviews

Update added by user Jun 17, 2012

The Issue with this company was solved and I\'m %100 satisfied.

Original review posted by user May 31, 2012

Let me begin by saying if you're looking for a Pet Supplies Drop shipper do your self a favor and save your self a lot of headache and stay away from these guys.

I made 45 orders with them and only 12 out of 45 where actually shipped, they over charge you for the shipping by at least $2.00 a Package and the Do Not have a reliable Customer Service what so ever!! I started To get a lot of calls and emails from my customers asking what the *** happened to the product they ordered it never arrived.

Every time I Call Pet Stores USA they give me a horrible attitude. they never advice you that a product is out of stock it always shows as In Stock and available when you order it on their website , and then you call a month later and inquire about the product you purchased. they will tell you ohh it out if stock a the moment.

They claim that they are the cheapest online: another lie, they will charge you $2.50 fee for every order you make with them. I found 4 Drop shippers to replace them with no fees and at least %20 Cheaper than these Crooks, and a 100% reliable than them. They honestly should take The "USA" part out of their Name because they are a disgrace to our great and wonderful Country.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Pet Store USA reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pet Store USA.
Filing a new complaint about
×