Pet Gift Box = Great Monthly Themed Boxes + HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE [Stay Away!!]
After being a member on/of for about 6 months, I will never deal with Pet Gift Box again. I love their monthly themed subscription boxes and so does my dog, but they have the WORST customer service ever (at least when it comes to pet subscription boxes - I've dealt with a few others, so I know).
I was charged three times alone for a single box in January 2016. However, I should have only been charged once. It's a MONTHLY subscription, meaning, you should only get charged one time a month - not three times.
Their customer service rep, Lynn, was very rude and condescending in her response to me - plus, spelled my name wrong. She told me to let her know if I didn't want the subscription anymore so that they didn't have to "keep refunding me because I am upset over them charging me." Really?? I was just refunded ONCE (two weeks earlier) and that was ONLY because I was DOUBLE charged - on the same day! So how am I wrong for that?? Recently, I was just charged again for the same box (two weeks after the double charge).
This was not MY fault, it was the company's fault. They were the ones who wrongfully charged me twice. Who wouldn't ask for a refund? Also, who in their right mind would be OK with getting charged three times in a month?
I was not upset over them charging me (as Lynn wrongly states), I was upset for being charged three times in a month! I expect a specific amount in my account and to see a charge that isn't supposed to be there is very upsetting - especially when it caused another charge to be declined!
If you are thinking of subscribing to this service: DO NOT DO IT - STAY FAR AWAY!!! If you know what's good for you, go with another subscription box for pets. There are plenty of others (like BarkBox, PupJoy, and PawPack) that have GOOD customer service and don't talk down to their PAYING customers!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Monthly boxes
- Box themes
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Customer service reps
- Double charges
- Wrongful charges
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I was already refunded for previous wrongful charge. I am just looking for a refund of this new wrongful charge ($18.99). I wrote this as a courtesy to other consumers so they know that you do not value your customers and that you talk down to them.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pet Gift Box Subscription
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I want to share my story in the hopes that it will save at least one family from the emotional heartache and financial troubles Craig Sokol Sapp Rescue (also goes..."
- "They promised me if I took all.down, I would get my money back. As said before, they knew I had brain surgeries, and another 40 plus,..."
- "Bought a full bred english bulldog,so we thought.. She also told us the mother of my dog was on premises the beggining of the lies . We promised we..."
- "The worst customer service experience of my life. Bought tablet Nov. in Dothan, AL. Tablet broke I brought it back to the store 12/30. Store can not take returns they will..."
- "PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW TO ADD A PIC OF A ICE CREAM CAKE THAT I AM NOT HAPPY WITH AT ALL. i WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO SEE..."
- "There are many complaints about the brown gel coat on the front cap of these campers. It is my understanding that they did not put a UV protectant in..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."