Pet Gift Box = Great Monthly Themed Boxes + HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE [Stay Away!!]

1 of 1 Pet Gift Box reviews

After being a member on/of for about 6 months, I will never deal with Pet Gift Box again. I love their monthly themed subscription boxes and so does my dog, but they have the WORST customer service ever (at least when it comes to pet subscription boxes - I've dealt with a few others, so I know).

I was charged three times alone for a single box in January 2016. However, I should have only been charged once. It's a MONTHLY subscription, meaning, you should only get charged one time a month - not three times.

Their customer service rep, Lynn, was very rude and condescending in her response to me - plus, spelled my name wrong. She told me to let her know if I didn't want the subscription anymore so that they didn't have to "keep refunding me because I am upset over them charging me." Really?? I was just refunded ONCE (two weeks earlier) and that was ONLY because I was DOUBLE charged - on the same day! So how am I wrong for that?? Recently, I was just charged again for the same box (two weeks after the double charge).

This was not MY fault, it was the company's fault. They were the ones who wrongfully charged me twice. Who wouldn't ask for a refund? Also, who in their right mind would be OK with getting charged three times in a month?

I was not upset over them charging me (as Lynn wrongly states), I was upset for being charged three times in a month! I expect a specific amount in my account and to see a charge that isn't supposed to be there is very upsetting - especially when it caused another charge to be declined!

If you are thinking of subscribing to this service: DO NOT DO IT - STAY FAR AWAY!!! If you know what's good for you, go with another subscription box for pets. There are plenty of others (like BarkBox, PupJoy, and PawPack) that have GOOD customer service and don't talk down to their PAYING customers!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Wrongful charges

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
I was already refunded for previous wrongful charge. I am just looking for a refund of this new wrongful charge ($18.99). I wrote this as a courtesy to other consumers so they know that you do not value your customers and that you talk down to them.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Pet Gift Box Subscription
Review category
Pet Stores
review #777737 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pet Gift Box? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Pet Gift Box reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Pet Gift Box.
Filing a new complaint about
×