100% full Resolved

After being a member on/of for about 6 months, I will never deal with Pet Gift Box again. I love their monthly themed subscription boxes and so does my dog, but they have the WORST customer service ever (at least when it comes to pet subscription boxes - I've dealt with a few others, so I know).

I was charged three times alone for a single box in January 2016. However, I should have only been charged once. It's a MONTHLY subscription, meaning, you should only get charged one time a month - not three times.

Their customer service rep, Lynn, was very rude and condescending in her response to me - plus, spelled my name wrong. She told me to let her know if I didn't want the subscription anymore so that they didn't have to "keep refunding me because I am upset over them charging me." Really?? I was just refunded ONCE (two weeks earlier) and that was ONLY because I was DOUBLE charged - on the same day! So how am I wrong for that?? Recently, I was just charged again for the same box (two weeks after the double charge).

This was not MY fault, it was the company's fault. They were the ones who wrongfully charged me twice. Who wouldn't ask for a refund? Also, who in their right mind would be OK with getting charged three times in a month?

I was not upset over them charging me (as Lynn wrongly states), I was upset for being charged three times in a month! I expect a specific amount in my account and to see a charge that isn't supposed to be there is very upsetting - especially when it caused another charge to be declined!

If you are thinking of subscribing to this service: DO NOT DO IT - STAY FAR AWAY!!! If you know what's good for you, go with another subscription box for pets. There are plenty of others (like BarkBox, PupJoy, and PawPack) that have GOOD customer service and don't talk down to their PAYING customers!!

Review about: Pet Gift Box Subscription.

I liked: Monthly boxes, Box themes.

I didn't like: Customer service, Customer service reps, Double charges, Wrongful charges.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $38
Preferred solution I was already refunded for previous wrongful charge. I am just looking for a refund of this new wrongful charge ($18.99). I wrote this as a courtesy to other consumers so they know that you do not value your customers and that you talk down to them.

Had an Experience with Pet Gift Box?

Comments

Newton, New Jersey, United States #1206547

I can't make them stop sending my dogs stuff