Pet Gift Box = Great Monthly Themed Boxes + HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE [Stay Away!!]
After being a member on/of for about 6 months, I will never deal with Pet Gift Box again. I love their monthly themed subscription boxes and so does my dog, but they have the WORST customer service ever (at least when it comes to pet subscription boxes - I've dealt with a few others, so I know).
I was charged three times alone for a single box in January 2016. However, I should have only been charged once. It's a MONTHLY subscription, meaning, you should only get charged one time a month - not three times.
Their customer service rep, Lynn, was very rude and condescending in her response to me - plus, spelled my name wrong. She told me to let her know if I didn't want the subscription anymore so that they didn't have to "keep refunding me because I am upset over them charging me." Really?? I was just refunded ONCE (two weeks earlier) and that was ONLY because I was DOUBLE charged - on the same day! So how am I wrong for that?? Recently, I was just charged again for the same box (two weeks after the double charge).
This was not MY fault, it was the company's fault. They were the ones who wrongfully charged me twice. Who wouldn't ask for a refund? Also, who in their right mind would be OK with getting charged three times in a month?
I was not upset over them charging me (as Lynn wrongly states), I was upset for being charged three times in a month! I expect a specific amount in my account and to see a charge that isn't supposed to be there is very upsetting - especially when it caused another charge to be declined!
If you are thinking of subscribing to this service: DO NOT DO IT - STAY FAR AWAY!!! If you know what's good for you, go with another subscription box for pets. There are plenty of others (like BarkBox, PupJoy, and PawPack) that have GOOD customer service and don't talk down to their PAYING customers!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Monthly boxes
- Box themes
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Customer service reps
- Double charges
- Wrongful charges
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- I was already refunded for previous wrongful charge. I am just looking for a refund of this new wrongful charge ($18.99). I wrote this as a courtesy to other consumers so they know that you do not value your customers and that you talk down to them.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Pet Gift Box Subscription
- Review category
- Pet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I want to share my story in the hopes that it will save at least one family from the emotional heartache and financial troubles Craig Sokol Sapp Rescue (also goes..."
- "Suzanne Mayborne took our 6 year old border collie family member away on August 4, 2011 just because she could. The legal thing was done...not the right thing! ..."
- "We bought our Maltese puppy in January 2012 at PETLAND MONROEVILLE. We brought her home with kennel cough but that was not a problem with us. The next three years..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "Ordered a dress, money took out of my account and now it shows I never ordered anything on my account. They took my money...."
- "The worst customer service experience of my life. Bought tablet Nov. in Dothan, AL. Tablet broke I brought it back to the store 12/30. Store can not take returns they will..."
- "There are many complaints about the brown gel coat on the front cap of these campers. It is my understanding that they did not put a UV protectant in..."