Resolved

After making an online purchase with a credit card, Two days after, my credit card account showed 2 extra charges that I did not make. Important to know that these extra orders were *not* reflected along with the real orders that I charged that day. (See attached records)

Bpttom Line: Always check your CC or Bank ASAP to look for fraudulent, extra charges.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I don't have anything else to add to this experience so let's just submit it, ok?

Review about: Pet Food Direct Account.

3.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fraudulent Charges / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pet Food Direct?

Comments

RattyLove

Evidently it WAS some kind of Ping Charge that did drop off after a couple of days. I wrote them twice but It's something PFD feels that they don't need to explain in writing.

Pets Supplies Plus - HORRIFIC customer service Pets Supplies Plus "I was in the store over 40 minutes trying to decide on fish supplies with my kids, not once did any of the 3 chatty girls who showed up all..." Read more G And Ds Novadoxies - Http://g-dsnovadoxies.com/contact.html sold me crippled puppy G And Ds Novadoxies " i purchased a dachshund from http://g-dsnovadoxies.com/ Dstephen02@gmail.com Darlene Stephens. Within one week we discovered Brody has a rare birth defect requiring a $4000 surgery. I contacted Darlene and she..." Read more Bettys Tea Cup Yorkies - Bellapup Calvin And Autumn Cheung Sales Of Sick Puppies Review Bettys Tea Cup Yorkies "Do not send these people money. Unless you go there in person and pick up a dog from Autumn Elizabeth Cheung (her fake first name) and her husband Calvin Cheung..." Read more Saltcritters Seahorse Aquarium Fish Review Saltcritters "Ordered 2 female seahorses from here was told they eat frozen and they wont touch frozen food i have made many concacts with him aboit it and he keeps saying..." Read more Regency Furniture - Damage furniture that they dont take the blame Regency Furniture "I waited 1month for all my furniture which i bought dining set, sofa or living room chair with ottoman, bedframe and side table. The driver was so nice and looks..." Read more GEX International - Trash, Horrible, Horrid. Clickbait GEX International "This is literally nothing like the game. This is the virtual equivalent of SJW's. Why... Why did u do dis. Like Bruh why did you do dis. I wasted so..." Read more Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour. They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry. I did not stand..." Read more Everbuying - Wonderful online store, lots of gadgets and phones at amazing prices Everbuying "Everbuying was recommended to me by a friend from work. At first i was a little skeptic but after my first order i was really surprised by how good is..." Read more