Simi Valley, California
Featured on Facebook Not resolved

This is the absolute WORST grooming facility I have ever used.I took my dog in to be groomed and gave them specific instructions of what I would like done.

I have a Pomeranian who naturally has full, fluffy fur-- and they shaved her completely bald!!! I didn't even recognize my dog when we picked her up and I was heartbroken (I posted a photo). To make all of this worse, the lady working behind the desk was rude and less than compassionate.

They refused to release my dog to me until I paid regardless of the horrific hair cut they gave her!I called later to speak to the owner and he was a true, heartless ***.

If you love your animal as much as I do, do yourself a favor and stay FAR away from this place!

Review about: Pet City Pets Grooming Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pet City Pets?

Comments

Mike_mn

That's terrible...but...

I still had to chuckle a bit.

Pet grooming is an art.

Unfortunately, those people's version of pet grooming is quite different.

The good is that the animal was not hurt, and, the hair will grow back!This could have been a real tragedy.