Arlington, Massachusetts
1.2K views 32 comments

I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and Tina I was doing customer reviews of pet airways and I found a post from about four years ago from a girl that said that she ordered the 2 teacup puppies named Kiki and Tina from Seattle Washington and the puppyswhere the same weight from the post that person had posted the same exact story the same email was sent to this girl from the supposed woman selling these dogs asking if their dog would be taking care of if you would send lots of pictures why you thought you deserved a jog way your exact location wise and you would have to send $350 per puppy to pet it always is a scam do not fall for it!!!!anytime I have ever had a pet shifts I have had them shipped through Delta or American Airways and everything has worked out just fine. Never Western Union money for a pet!

Review about: Yorkshire Terrier.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pet Airways?

Comments

They arw going by james wilson now

I was about to do this today. Thank goodness i did dot. The sad part is the dog looks identical.

Im also a complaining costomer about two days ago i was asked to give 800$ for a crate but apparently it was a scam we could never seem to talk on the phone but thank god i am getting my money back.

I just got scammed for a husky named ginger.By a *** named stephy Beckett.

People do not fall for it. It was supposed to be an anniversary present from my boyfriend. And now I can't even afford a present. I'm so sad and upset at the moment.

I always see the best in people.

They were telling me to pay more for the crate and I told them no screw it.I only lost 350 but I feel so violated.

They contacted me too breaks my heart that they do that glad i did my research cause i knew something was fishy! They are goin by another name now :(

I found an ad for yorkie pups on the oodle website.After texting them my first question was it says you Washington State in but the # was a phone number from Florida and she said she got promote it and her job she will have to travel a lot.

Then she showed me pictures of the puppies and said they were both available. I said just one. That it would be 280.00 I said ok. As loving as I am I sent the money I wanted the dog.

A day later I get a text saying I need to send money for an air conditioned crate or they won't send the dog. I said ok. Now that was $900.00 they said the puppy would be delivered to me at 7:30 08/07/2015. When the dog failed to arrived I got an email saying I owed 1555.oo for pet insurance.

I said no and then I started to look and found out I have been scammed.EXPRESS PET TRANSPORTATION SERVICE 320-227-3213

to Anonymous #1022357

Wow, I had a funny feeling this woman was a scam and I'm happy I looked her up before I sent any money. This is just so awful. I am going to report them to the police as well.

to Anonymous Glendale, California, United States #1259223

Wish i had she changed her name and is doing the same thing to me now but its too late i gave the money to the supposed owner and this pet airways asked for more

to Anonymous #1032884

Thats terrible.,these people have a creative mind...for bad stuff.,they dot get persecuted as hey should....all these pictures are d ake and the puppies are not even available

Same exact story and names, just a different breed, yorkshires... anywho after much investigation, there are a group of Africans working out of Florida and NC just horrible