They wanted me to send 300.00 for insurance for a puppy I bought and wanted me to send it toNAME...LEONARD NGWANNA DESMOND.

> >>>> >> DOVER

> >>>> >> DELAWARE

> >>>> >> AMT...$300.OO

> >>>> >> They said MoneyGram will go through with the above name. MoneyGram caught it and they wanted me to send it via Western Union. I already paid for the dog but no number to call the airways and an email that is bogus. Hard lesson learned.

Review about: Pet Insurance.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pet Airways?

Comments

juelz

Did you get the puppyear or not???

I had received all his info just now to send for a puppy and something told me to look him up and I found all sorts of none legit S**t about him...

Christypaw Persians - Christy Paw Persians is amazing!! Christypaw Persians "I don't often post to online consumer forums but after reading the negative comment about Christy Phillips and Christy Paw Persians I couldn't stay away. I contacted Christy in the..." Read more Simply Silver Persians Cattery Persian Cat Review from Elizabethtown, Kentucky Simply Silver Persians Cattery "Rebecca Sprague and Jesse replied to an email I sent to them in February of 2013 regarding a kitten. We had 2nd choice of this litter in question, and we..." Read more Christypaw Persians - I bought a Christy Paw Kitten Christypaw Persians "I had a wonderful experience! I have recently added a kitten to our family from Christy Phillip. She gives a short, simple questionaire to make sure you will not neglect..." Read more Christypaw Persians - My Christypaw Persions are my best purchase EVER! Christypaw Persians "I have known Christy Phillips for 3 years and am the proud owner of two of her fur babies! Jack and Oliver. Christy does not allow her babies to go..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more Keystone Rv - 2017 Montana HC Keystone Rv "On top of all the other problems we have had with this new, 6 mo old Montana HC, the kitchen sink has almost no water pressure to it at all...." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more