Personalization Mall - They LIE and produce products incorrectly
I ordered a lovely set of WHITE stone coasters for my son's fiancé's bridal shower.There is a big, RED DISCLAIMER on their site that "Note: Our Exclusive Preview Feature is a representation of your actual, finished product.
We will make no adjustments to your personalization. " THAT is a total lie. The coasters came - ON CORK, first of all - I didn't even KNOW they made cork, so I don't know how I could have ordered them. Besides that, the image was SO DARK, you couldn't read the lettering, and the lettering had been shifted to the very top of the coaster, so it was almost off the top.
Luckily I spoke with Margie, who was at least helpful. She refunded the cork coasters, told me to lighten the image because it ALWAYS darkens when they print it, and order on stone. I followed her instructions, submitted the order as requested, she looked at it, it came today and is AWFUL. The image is a proposal on a glacier.
The first image came out super dark. The lightened image came out TAN. It looks morose. I've attached 1.the original photo, 2.the original photo, lightened, 3.The image as ordered on stone coasters, and presented to me.
4.The product received on cork, 5. the product received on stone. Their response? "That's the way it's supposed to look" and they won't do a damned thing.
Waste of $35. Image 1 was printed on product 4, image 2 was printed on product 5. Image 3 is THEM saying that "This is what Product 5 will look like" - and THEN telling me it's the same!!
MaryJo hung up on me when I tried to discuss further.So, in spite of ordering weeks in advance, now I'm a few days from the shower with no gift.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Margie tried to help
What I disliked
- Lisa ignored issue
- Maryjo hung up on me
You May Also Like
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "Samsung electric stove glass top...explode! Only 2 1/2 years old....Samsung only offer paid for parts..I have to pay repair...never again SAMSUNG SUCKS!..."
- "My husband decided to surprise our daughter on her 3rd birthday by sending her a box containing gifts, that's why he even did not tell me...He chose air cargo delivery..."
- "Bad business practices. Order was to arrive before Christmas according to website if you ordered by the 17th now I'm finding out it will not be here until Dec 27th...."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."