Personalization Mall - They LIE and produce products incorrectly

4 of 5 Personalization Mall reviews

I ordered a lovely set of WHITE stone coasters for my son's fiancé's bridal shower.There is a big, RED DISCLAIMER on their site that "Note: Our Exclusive Preview Feature is a representation of your actual, finished product.

We will make no adjustments to your personalization. " THAT is a total lie. The coasters came - ON CORK, first of all - I didn't even KNOW they made cork, so I don't know how I could have ordered them. Besides that, the image was SO DARK, you couldn't read the lettering, and the lettering had been shifted to the very top of the coaster, so it was almost off the top.

Luckily I spoke with Margie, who was at least helpful. She refunded the cork coasters, told me to lighten the image because it ALWAYS darkens when they print it, and order on stone. I followed her instructions, submitted the order as requested, she looked at it, it came today and is AWFUL. The image is a proposal on a glacier.

The first image came out super dark. The lightened image came out TAN. It looks morose. I've attached 1.the original photo, 2.the original photo, lightened, 3.The image as ordered on stone coasters, and presented to me.

4.The product received on cork, 5. the product received on stone. Their response? "That's the way it's supposed to look" and they won't do a damned thing.

Waste of $35. Image 1 was printed on product 4, image 2 was printed on product 5. Image 3 is THEM saying that "This is what Product 5 will look like" - and THEN telling me it's the same!!

MaryJo hung up on me when I tried to discuss further.So, in spite of ordering weeks in advance, now I'm a few days from the shower with no gift.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Personalized Stone Coasters
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #830405 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Personalization Mall? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 5 Personalization Mall reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.