Nashua, New Hampshire
100% full Not resolved

I ordered a lovely set of WHITE stone coasters for my son's fiancé's bridal shower.There is a big, RED DISCLAIMER on their site that "Note: Our Exclusive Preview Feature is a representation of your actual, finished product.

We will make no adjustments to your personalization. " THAT is a total lie. The coasters came - ON CORK, first of all - I didn't even KNOW they made cork, so I don't know how I could have ordered them. Besides that, the image was SO DARK, you couldn't read the lettering, and the lettering had been shifted to the very top of the coaster, so it was almost off the top.

Luckily I spoke with Margie, who was at least helpful. She refunded the cork coasters, told me to lighten the image because it ALWAYS darkens when they print it, and order on stone. I followed her instructions, submitted the order as requested, she looked at it, it came today and is AWFUL. The image is a proposal on a glacier.

The first image came out super dark. The lightened image came out TAN. It looks morose. I've attached 1.the original photo, 2.the original photo, lightened, 3.The image as ordered on stone coasters, and presented to me.

4.The product received on cork, 5. the product received on stone. Their response? "That's the way it's supposed to look" and they won't do a damned thing.

Waste of $35. Image 1 was printed on product 4, image 2 was printed on product 5. Image 3 is THEM saying that "This is what Product 5 will look like" - and THEN telling me it's the same!!

MaryJo hung up on me when I tried to discuss further.So, in spite of ordering weeks in advance, now I'm a few days from the shower with no gift.

Review about: Personalized Stone Coasters.

I liked: Margie tried to help.

I didn't like: Lisa ignored issue, Maryjo hung up on me.

2.0
Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $35
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Personalization Mall?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.