Personalization Mall - They LIE and produce products incorrectly
I ordered a lovely set of WHITE stone coasters for my son's fiancé's bridal shower.There is a big, RED DISCLAIMER on their site that "Note: Our Exclusive Preview Feature is a representation of your actual, finished product.
We will make no adjustments to your personalization. " THAT is a total lie. The coasters came - ON CORK, first of all - I didn't even KNOW they made cork, so I don't know how I could have ordered them. Besides that, the image was SO DARK, you couldn't read the lettering, and the lettering had been shifted to the very top of the coaster, so it was almost off the top.
Luckily I spoke with Margie, who was at least helpful. She refunded the cork coasters, told me to lighten the image because it ALWAYS darkens when they print it, and order on stone. I followed her instructions, submitted the order as requested, she looked at it, it came today and is AWFUL. The image is a proposal on a glacier.
The first image came out super dark. The lightened image came out TAN. It looks morose. I've attached 1.the original photo, 2.the original photo, lightened, 3.The image as ordered on stone coasters, and presented to me.
4.The product received on cork, 5. the product received on stone. Their response? "That's the way it's supposed to look" and they won't do a damned thing.
Waste of $35. Image 1 was printed on product 4, image 2 was printed on product 5. Image 3 is THEM saying that "This is what Product 5 will look like" - and THEN telling me it's the same!!
MaryJo hung up on me when I tried to discuss further.So, in spite of ordering weeks in advance, now I'm a few days from the shower with no gift.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Margie tried to help
What I disliked
- Lisa ignored issue
- Maryjo hung up on me
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Quibids have people putting up fake ads on craigslist for phones,ipads, etc. When you contact them its from a different email than the 1 they give to contact on craigslist with..."
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "After reviewing the beautiful selection of trees on the Balsam Hill website we decide to splurge and order the 7.5 ft., narrow Norway Spruce pre-lit tree. Sadly we are replacing..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "Bad business practices. Order was to arrive before Christmas according to website if you ordered by the 17th now I'm finding out it will not be here until Dec 27th...."
- "The only people I can say actually did their job with dignity and class, were the housekeepers. I understand if the manager had a bad day, week, month or even..."
- "My husband decided to surprise our daughter on her 3rd birthday by sending her a box containing gifts, that's why he even did not tell me...He chose air cargo delivery..."