I ordered a tabletop canvas print and I was disappointed to see that the first line where I typed in "PLEASE LEAVE BLANK" was printed on my order.I placed a call and spoke with a Lisa N.
on 9/15/16 at approximately 9:00 a.m. who was extremely rude and lacked any sort of customer service skills. She informed me that had I typed in the words "NONE" my order would have been correct. I explained to her that I understood what she was saying and I kindly asked if my order could be redone.
I also explained that had I been able to leave the opening line blank like I was able to leave the closing line blank I would have. This therefore is a flaw in the system. A customer should be able to leave line 1 blank just as I am able to leave the last line. I wrote the words "PLEASE LEAVE BLANK" in hopes that this would have been done.
I do not think I should have to call to verify that. I would greatly appreciate if my order would be redone.
This is a error.Telling me that I have to reorder and offer a discount is not sufficient.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Your Perfect Canvas Prints
- Personalization Mall Tabletop Canvas Printing Service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "One year ago At+t came out + installed a cable across my driveway that they explained was temporary. My husband hit the cable immediately with his truck + almost(according to..."
- "I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday as I do every year. The flowers that were delivered were nothing of what I ordered. There were less then half the amount..."
- "I have experienced nothing but dissatisfaction from Tire Kingdom Store Manager at the 1544 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd. West Palm Beach, FL store. I am now facing a $6000 engine..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."