Personalization Mall - Refused to redo flawed prodcut

2 of 4 Personalization Mall reviews

I ordered a tabletop canvas print and I was disappointed to see that the first line where I typed in "PLEASE LEAVE BLANK" was printed on my order.I placed a call and spoke with a Lisa N.

on 9/15/16 at approximately 9:00 a.m. who was extremely rude and lacked any sort of customer service skills. She informed me that had I typed in the words "NONE" my order would have been correct. I explained to her that I understood what she was saying and I kindly asked if my order could be redone.

I also explained that had I been able to leave the opening line blank like I was able to leave the closing line blank I would have. This therefore is a flaw in the system. A customer should be able to leave line 1 blank just as I am able to leave the last line. I wrote the words "PLEASE LEAVE BLANK" in hopes that this would have been done.

I do not think I should have to call to verify that. I would greatly appreciate if my order would be redone.

This is a error.Telling me that I have to reorder and offer a discount is not sufficient.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 4 Personalization Mall reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.