Update added by user Aug 27, 2016
Watch for ads for kittens being advertised as needing *re-homed* on Craigslist for Delaware (possibly Newark).
Original review posted by user Jul 28, 2016
My experience is she sold us a sickly kitten. Took him to vet in less than 24 hours. First words out of vet's mouth was "Do you have a health guarantee." We kept the kitten and did right by him. He had ringworm, ear mites, worms, hyper-pigmented bald spots, crusty areas, cloudy scarred injured eye, he was 12 weeks old & only 1 lb in weight (skin and bones). I fed him, he ate franticly for days. Within 10 days we put 6 ounces of weight on him and that is substantial considering he was only 16 ounces when he came to us.
I contacted her immediately on arriving home about his eye and she said she was sorry she did not tell me he had a cold last week and she was putting terramycin in it. My vet said it was a long term injury and the eye is scarred. PersianRose disagreed, but she neglected to tell me he had a bad eye that was being medicated.
As far as the ringworm, I had asked her about the bald hyper-pigmented spots and she never replied. I asked her about a fungus and she said she didn't know what to tell me, that she ALWAYS uses antibiotic shampoos .
I asked for some money refunded to help cover expenses for his vet visits for his eye and she mailed me a check. A note was included to say I will not receive any more monies and all vet expenses are my expense.
We've cared for him 24/7 for weeks. Several vet visits and meds. The good news is we saved him. Unfortunately cattery has blocked us and doesn't want to know how well he is anymore.
Another note of deception and possible fraud is we have reason to believe the pictures we received of him at 7 weeks old was actually pictures of a kitten from 2013. We found very similar pictures on her facebook page and for the kitten we received to have morphed so many times from light to dark, having not much hair and it was very light in color .. to having lots of hair that was dark in color ... to when we picked him up to having very light hair and little of it again... doesn't seem possible. It is interesting that before we went to pick him up, she warned us that he doesn't look like his 7 week old picture, that he is very light in color now.
There is more to the story, these are the basic facts. I have screen shots of all our conversations and exchanges so I can back up everything I've said here. This is my experience with PersianRose Cattery. She advertises on ebay classifieds Delaware.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My boy Sammy, five year old Bichon was groomed on 02/06/2016 , I was told they may need to cut his hair short due to knots on his fur, I..."
- "I visited the PetSmart store in Whitby, Ontario, Canada on the weekend of February 26, 2011 to purchase packets of Whiskas tender bites food for my newly adopted cat. So..."
- " Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu has scammed many people who bought dogs from her while she was on Puppyfind.com. She is also the same person who owns a..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "Borealis Face Cream was next to useless. If you fall in with a team of folks, you may pick up their Skin Care habits. Send me an email if you're..."
- "What a shame there are many less than satisfied customers/reviews for MyPillow. I AM THRILLED and ECSTATIC about MyPillow! IT IS MY FAVORITE AND MY LAST!!! I have purchased numerous..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."