Los Angeles, California

Update by user Mar 29, 2012

I went for a deposition, I had to laugh when insurance co offered 7,500.00 to settle.I am sure the insurance co.

now realizes they are totally liable.And bound by California law not MA.

Original review posted by user Feb 26, 2012

I answered an add thinking I will get this guy to fight for me "I'll fight for you" got passed off to a low rate do nothings in my workers comp case so mishandled the insurance obviously does not even know I have a lawyer.I had to send my copy of WC temp benefits denial to one of the people that run interference for them.

I am 4 months into my case without a word and not 1 thin dime have i received in temp benefits.

I am scheduled to take a epidural Monday so I can work because I am next to being homeless.I am being forced through no representation back to work hurt or become homeless.

Review about: Workers Compensation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Perona Langer Beck Serbin Mendoza And Harrison?

Comments

Hurtandfrustrated

I have had the same treatment from this "Law Firm" !I have had them supposedly working on my case since Feb 2013 I have recived a letter from the workers comp insurance stating that I needed to pick a doctor from the MPN I notified the "Law Firm" and they said they were looking into which medical provider I should go to within the network that I should continue to see their doctor until they find one .

I was unaware that the insurance had accepted my claim at this time so I continue to see their doctor and stay on state disability which I feel I should be getting workers comp benifits. I went to a deposition hearing and didn't even have an attorney it was his assistant,I have never even spoke to my attorney ever it's always his assistant I'm supposed to see a AME doctor in a couple of weeks I feel as though the firm has done a poor job in representing me . I just received a letter from insurance company and it stated if I didn't pick a doctor that they will deny all the current doctor I have information on my case and will expedite a hearing with the WCAB .

I called the "Law Firm" and told them this and they asked me to fax them a copy so I did then I get a call from the attorney's assistant and they said give them another coue weeks to find a doctor I have given them six months I don't know what else to do I wish I would of never hired this firm they do nothing for you in my opinion.I'm very frustrated I could of kept my home if I had my benifits back in...

jrosenthal

Hey...you need to contact jrosenthal101@gmail.com.

There is a class action forming because of this firm.Contact and provide your information.