100% full Not resolved

I had just lost my job, and found some solace in knowing I had a $50 Perk Reward waiting to be cashed out.The day I tried to access my account to log in, the site was down.

I thought it was probably just for routine maintenance, and didn't think much of it. I tried logging in again a few hours later and was greeted with a message saying PerkStreet was ceasing operations, and no further perk redemptions would be honored. What a slap in the face.

Had I logged in the day before, I would have been able to receive the rewards I had been promised, and had rightfully accumulated.Very disappointed in this company.

Review about: Checking Account.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Perkstreet Financial?

Comments

I never said this happened recently.I was referring to the day it happened.

Maybe you should pay better attention to what you're reading.Thanks for the input.

REALLY?!PerkStreet Financial has vanished.

gone. totally shutdown. for almost a year now! How did you not know this?

They only posted on their Facebook, Twitter, and sent out a variety of emails!Maybe you should keep closer tabs on where you bank...